The Tale of Luxy Bunny

I was raiding and Veluxia and I were chatting.  I was bemoaning the fact that I had not yet done my Darkmoon Trainer daily and now I was stuck raiding, and she said offhand that I might have some mail...

Ooh, what was it?  I wondered.  Maybe she had managed to get me a Darkmoon Eye!  That would have been super exciting!  I thanked her profusely in advance - she said not to thank her, it might not be that exciting...

But still I had my hopes up.

After we killed Wind Lord, everyone had a break while they watched the video for Ambershaper.  I took the opportunity to hearth back and repair and also to see what was in my mailbox (it always seems like a VERY LONG hour for the mail to arrive).

So I open it and I see this...

Oh. My. GOD.  The attachment!!!

There was a Darkmoon Rabbit attached to the mail!  I squealed IRL and started to type furiously to Veluxia, thanking her and squeeing and saying OMG over and over.  I took my rabbit and stared at it in my bags for a while.  And then took a summon back to Heart of Fear.  I wanted to show everyone my new pet.

Navi (to Souglyy):  OMG I want to show you something!
Souglyy: What?
Navi: Are you ready?
I summoned the rabbit.
Souglyy: OMG!  WOW!
Roshii: OMG Nav where did you get that?
Navi: It was a gift!!!
Azadelta: That's a nice friend!
Navi: I only HAVE nice friends :)
Falln: Navi, we're saved, now you can sick that thing onto Ambershaper and it will kill the boss for us.

We all laughed.


I had a tear in my eye.  I really do have the nicest friends.  I'm not sure what I did to deserve such great kindness, but Veluxia knows how much I loved this gift, and thanked her a zillion times and screamed OMG at her.  She thought it was funny and cute how excited I was.

I thought back to Godmother and her post about receiveing a Darkmoon rabbit, and that wildly flailing Kermit.  Yes, yes that is me!  I would never in a hundred years thought I would be having that happen to me!

So after raid, Darkmoon Rabbit and I went levelling.  My Darkmoon rabbit hit  25 in Dread Wastes, and I finally picked a good name for her.


Thank you, Veluxia!  Again!! :D  You are too awesome, too nice, too generous!  Thank you for being my friend /big hugs :D

Comments

  1. You know I think if you could send it to attack a boss I think the boss would be toast!

    What a wonderful gift, I can't even imagine how exciting that was. Oh wait, I can! Like seeing a Minfernal I'll bet! Maybe even better!

    I would never have guessed that, who would give away a Darkmoon Rabbit, what a wonderful friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, and I am floored and humbled and awestruck and squeeeing... OMG!

      Delete
  2. Squeeeee! Fantastic. Big smiley face. xxx Seph

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Seph! Big smiley face is an understatement!!! :D

      Delete
  3. OMG theres that rabbit again...it hits like a truck
    Congratz and they say good things come to those who are good.
    Anyway...that's what my grandfather told me :)

    Sabre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you know what it is this time Sabre /grin And TY :) I try to be good, but sometimes I'm not which is why I am so blown away STILL!

      Delete
  4. Yay that’s awesome! You deserve it – your blog is wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great friend! I'll bet they think the same of you :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know if they think as highly of me as I do of them, because I think pretty highly of them!

      Delete
  6. Coongrats again on the pet. That's such a great surprise.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cym, it was definitely not what I expected :)

      Delete
  7. Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, Navi! OH MY GOD - how? What? How? What? How did she not only get one for herself but TWO enough to give?!?! I have heard of wedding proposals with less worth! LOL! Damn, girl - well, just goes to show. You win in the friendship department! We all love you Navi, never forget that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 Matty!
      Veluxia actually won her own rabbit last month when I invited her to fill a group (cross server) and that was pretty exciting as I also go my first kill then.
      http://frostwolves.blogspot.com.au/2013/01/run-rabbit-run-rabbit-run-run-run.html
      So she assures me it was "cheap". Though her version of cheap is very different to mine, and she is very very awesome and I have to think of something special for her :)

      Delete
  8. OMG, how Awesome!!!!! What a fantastic gift! =D

    He's got huge, sharp-- eh-- he can leap about-- look at the bones!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She certainly is one scary bunny! It was a fantastic gift - how do you repay something like that??

      Delete
  9. What an awesome gift! Look after Luxybunny :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will treasure Luxybunny! Gosh, the worst thing is that it's cageable so I hope to god I never get hacked!

      Delete
  10. What an amazing Gift!
    What a bloody cutie he is :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. If it weren't for your awesomeness I wouldn't have my bunny! <3



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You would have bought it for yourself if you hadn't rolled 100! :D

      Delete
    2. This is true but that's not exciting!

      Delete
  12. You are the luckiest Druid :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, what an awesome gift. Big grats on getting the bunny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What's he do? Nibble your bum?

    BTW adorable pet... love that the put the Rabbit of Caerbannog in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very cool! love those pop culture references!

      Delete
  15. Be careful, that rabbit looks dangerous :) Of course it wouldn't hurt you because druids get along well with woodland creatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have yet to blood him in battle as a leveler for my babies, but can you imagine if he did as much damage as the one you fight? Chrominius and flux fire feline eat your hearts out!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(