Monday raiding - Wind Lord Mel'jarak has the wind sucked out of his sails


There.  Dead at last.  Yay!

Poor Raked was getting to know the floor very well.  Still getting some bad hits in where Raked just goes splat.  Poor Sev was actually feeling rather ill, with dizziness, and so he came for an hour and then had to lie down.  So I called Bladewind and he came along and Lushnek went back to heals.  Poor Lush hadn't really DPS'd it in so long (and with CC to boot) that he found the whole thing disorientating.  However, wouldn't you know it, we killed it not long after (though with only Roshii, Raked and Az standing) so that was pretty cool.  Hopefully next time will be a lot cleaner - oh and I didn't step in any bombs today like a noob yay!

Had a look at Ambershaper and hopefully we will just need a bit of work, slowly getting the hang of it.  I'm not sure how I'm going to go when I'm a construct though... I never did that in LFR.

Falln said he likes tanking.  It makes him feel like a man.  I had to laugh - if I tank, I hope I don't feel like a man!  Hmm, that sounded dirty...

So who was there for the kill?
Facetank: Raked
DPS: Souglyy, Roshii, Lushnek, Sevros (first half), Fallnapart, Moopie, Azadelta
Heals: Navi, Bish, Bladewind (2nd half)

Yay Frostwolves!

Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(