Matty's Mogging at the Movies

I have been wracking my brain trying to figure out what I wanted to do for Matty's Movie Mogs, and I'm not very good at this.  I looked at all my friends' ones and thought how great they all were.  But then I had an idea for one!


Ney'tiri is so awesome :)  And who better as a blue skinned humanoid with a tail than a draenei?  And of course, the irony... Navi making a Na'vi? :D


Feathered Headdress
Warbear Harness
Clutches of Dying Hope
Skulldugger's Leggings
Honorable Longbow

I know, I know, technically you can't do this.  It's not really a mog.   I'm wearing leather and using a bow.  But I started making something with Navi, and then I thought it won't look right unless I have a bow.  So think of it more like... a fantasy costume.  But as a costume or RP it works!  You can wear it if you are a hunter but not transmog it - well you could but what's the point of wearing leather?  But at least I got to join in the birthday fun!  So yay, I managed to do something after all!  I'm not as stupid as I thought I was!

Comments

  1. 2:00pm was a long time coming! Yay! It's beautiful and clever! Really great costume, see you just needed the right movie. Now I've got to watch it again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you approve! I hope Matty likes it, even though it's not a mog...

      Delete
  2. You can wear leather as a hunter if you are under 40! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had considered that, BUT I have some level 90 gear in there ><

      Delete
  3. The outfit is great Navi!

    And don't worry about it not being a "real" mog...Matty's rules stated that this contest was more about the costumes we could put together and didn't have to follow the normal transmog rules...like mail & leather mixed, no helm or shoulders and so on.

    So, YAY, bask in the joy of putting together an outfit that represents Ney'tiri so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Thel! I didn't realise that was part of Matty's rules (duh, I guess I'm not reading properly ><) but I'm glad that it still managed to fit in. I'm happy it turned out, and you guys saying it's ok is even more encouraging.

      Delete
  4. That looks really nice! I loved the Avatar movie, so I think that was a great choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bravo, Navi! Everything works together perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Of course you're not stupid! Like anything, things take practice but your costume shows how well you did. I'm glad you put up something with the rest of us.

    The colours and pieces work really well together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always admire your costume skills :) That you think this one is ok, that really means a lot!

      Delete
  7. Oh my God Navi - this is efffffing AWESOME/crashes to floor in swoon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so glad you approve! I didn't want to disappoint you on your birthday :)

      Delete
  8. This is great :D. I have to add that Navi mogging a na'vi is an awesome concept in itself and I would say your outfit certainly did it justice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's perfect, Navi! :D I love Ney'tiri!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ney'tiri is amazing and I am glad you thought I did her justice /hug

      Delete
  10. replica bags china free shipping fake hermes f5f70r2g86 replica bags dubai like it u5n48x8x10 bag replica high quality replica bags from korea replica bags lv gucci fake l9l06n7t98 replica bags koh samui

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(