Sunday, February 24, 2013

Matty's Mogging at the Movies #2

There are supposed to be 3 mogs for Matty's birthday Movie Mogs but I struggle to make more than 2!  So happy birthday Matty, I managed to squeeze one more out of my brain... here's the second!


Nasty Colonel Miles Quaritch, the head of security for the human mining expedition on Pandora.  I based my mog off this picture (though it's not from the movie itself - it must be a pose or sets pic) but I thought the costume could use a cool weapon.


Blue Linen Vest
Hillman's Belt
Stalking Pants
Saltarello Shoes
Rifle of the Stoic Guardian

Heh, and I put him facing that way so maybe nobody would notice he didn't have the trademark scars on the left side of his head...

4 comments:

  1. Oh nice, you did another one. Is that pic from that series that was axed? ...although I can't think of the name right now

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think so. Oh replying from work is so painful! I think it's just a shot from the set.

      Delete
  2. That's a GREAT transmog for that nasty, nasty man! See, you made up in quality what you lacked in quantity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Navi - I'm with Tome - a great mog for a nasty, evil man!

    ReplyDelete