Is that what Tweek means?


From Urban Dictionary (I swear, every word in there is somehow something dirty or bad)
1. tweek
Verb. A side effect of extreme over indulgence in crystal meth or crack cocaine. Tweekers typically perform OCD-like activities centered around finding small quantities of drugs that were inadvertently "misplaced". Tweekers may be seen on all fours, searching in gutters, obsessively looking under various objects and so on. In certain circumstances, extreme tweeking resembles autism or catatonia.

So this vermin vermling is friendly!  He's found underneath one of the buildings in The Veiled Stair.  And I am wondering about his name.  I see a magic mushroom and a hookah, which may explain his indulgence in certain mind altering substances, though he's not scrabbling around everywhere at present like other vermin.  I guess he's sleeping a lot because he's got lots of food lying around.  I wonder why he's here?  Hmm, perhaps I should write him a super tiny story...

------------------

Tweek was sad, but no sad no more.  Tweek had no home, but now Tweek have new home.  Many nom nom here.  People leave nom nom around for Tweek to take.

Before, Tweek live in Springtail burrow - Virmen land.  But many people there.  Too many people.  People kill Tweek's friends for eating vegetables.  So many vegetables - more than people can eat.  Why grow if not for eating?  Tweek good thief.  Good at hiding food.  Carrots best.  Turnips smelly.

Tweek went looking for new vegetables to eat.  People came.  Tweek went hiding.  Then Tweek could not go underground.  No hole here.  Tweek kept going more and more to sun come up side and up big rock.  No people saw me.  Tweek got very hungry.  At top was so high, clouds come when Tweek breathe.  Tweek had old carrot to nom nom.

Tweek found many people, but people no care about Tweek.  Nobody here want to kill Tweek.  People throw nom nom at Tweek and is good nom nom.  Nobody else want it.  Now Tweek live here.  Nobody minds Tweek eating vegetables and Panda nom nom.  Tweek find funny smoke thing and mushroom.  Only little bit of mushroom make Tweek see vegetables everywhere.  Make Tweek happy.

Sometimes Tweek want to go home.  Tweek lonely for friends.  Maybe we be friends?  You bring nom nom?

Comments

  1. Are there really little boxes of Chinese take out under there? Oh my God...that is worth the price of admission right there...Navi, you're hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing what you find under houses. I was more worried because I couldn't get out - my bear butt was too big to get out by the stairs.

      Delete
  2. We need a campaign to save the Vermling. How can we slaughter a race of creatures who just want to eat takeout and build melon boats?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Navi! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wonder what he's really there for. Poor sleepy little Vermling! Thanks to Erinys I can call them something cute sounding :)

      Delete
  4. Another pet story! Yay! And to me tweek means "to adjust" and that's just what he did. He tweeked his circumstances to suit himself. I must go visit him so he won't be too lonely.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(