An Art commission by Genzoman for me

Phew!  It's been a long time in the making.

2 years ago, I wanted to make an art commission.  I thought about what I wanted, and I felt like blowing money on something a little bit fancy.  I spent a while looking at what I wanted...  I wanted something really cool.

And I decided on Genzoman.  He was taking commissions.

Genzo has done quite a lot of artwork for Blizzard and for the TCG as well.  You would see some of his work on the loading screens!  Erindae Firestrider would be the most seen one:



So I thought about who I wanted to be in it, and decided on Huntinhk (Lushnek), Sevros and Moopie.  I sent some pics off, and hoped it would be done in time for Christmas.

Christmas came and went.  Genzo was busy and had a number of family emergencies come up.  But, I thought, you can't hurry art, so I waited.

A year had gone by and still no picture.  Some updates were sent though.  But still no picture.

Then there was no news for a while.  Then I got a sketch.  That was exciting!  But then no updates for a while.  2 years came and went.  I thought, gosh I'd better start nagging again. I felt bad, I hate being that annoying pestering person, but it was a lot of money and it had been some time (and I don't like being taken for a ride).  But I think Genzo finally remembered and he recently sent me the completed picture.


Don't we all look fierce - don't mess with us!  Thanks Genzo for the commission! It's just been put up in his gallery - Sev would love to hear that a few people commented on the awesome orc lock in a Defiler's tabard. Check out his gallery for more awesome WoW art!

Comments

  1. Wow, that artwork is effin' awesome! Everyone looks badass!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is amazing art! I think Moopie was very pleased with how he turned out :)

      Delete
  2. Oh wow, that is absolutely amazing. You guys look like the Fantastic Four of Azeroth!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you approve! Though not too sure about the fantastic four part :P

      Delete
  3. How amazing! So worth the wait! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thats incredible :-) a team portrait!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is absolutely Fantastic!
    I checked out the rest of his work it's amazing. Man I just love Fan Art! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He does amazing work, I agree! I'm glad we both have good taste in fan art Pando :D

      Delete
  6. So much awesomeness right there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shab :D I'll take that as a compliment!

      Delete
  7. It turned out really well. Glad you finally got to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's absolutely fantastic Nav! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Holy Crap that is friggin awesome! /jealous!

    But man those are some sexy hordees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Slice :) That is one big compliment from a BE talking about a bunch of cows and a green dude :D

      Delete
  10. OMG that is so AWESOME!

    I am way jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now I know why you and Slice are together... you even SOUND the same /grin
      But ty! I also think it's awesome:)

      Delete
  11. OH MY GOD. That is freaking AMAZING. That is some serious talent right there. If I were you I just wouldn't be able to tale my eyes off of it, like...ever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Grats on a wonderful piece of artwork! You Frostwolves sure look like a dangerous crowd:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Only dangerous sometimes! Most of the time we're soft and cuddly :D

      Delete
  13. Look awesome Navi!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yeah, you do look fierce! Great piece of art. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lorelei! I am much less fierce IRL but hey, it's nice to look Navizor!

      Delete
  15. Wow, that's awesome. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(