10 days of Pet Battles


I want to hear all about your pet battles!  I know you're just dying to tell me! So to all my readers who blog (and even those who don't!) I would love to hear your stories.  So I made up a 10 days thing so I can get to know more about your pet battling (and hopefully learn something too!)

(though, what am I doing?  It's not like I don't have enough to read already!)  Leave a comment to let me know if you're doing it so I can drop by and read about your pet battles :)  Or you can leave a comment so I can chat to you!

Day 1:  Your first day pet battling.
Day 2:  What pets don't you like and why?
Day 3:  Who is your favourite pet?  If you could bring it out into the real world, tell me what you imagine you would be doing.
Day 4: What was the most epic pet battle/capture you ever had?
Day 5: What pet do you want more than any other pet?  What would you do to get it?
Day 6: What pets have you got in your favourite team(s)?
Day 7: Do you use mods?  If you could only have one pet mod, what would it be and why?
Day 8: What is the stupidest thing(s) you have ever done in a pet battle?
Day 9: What is your favourite pet ability?  If you could have a pet with your favourite abilities, what would they be?
Day 10: Design a pet!  What model would your pet have, where would it come from and what abilities would it have? 

I will start mine off in the next post :)  I wonder if anyone will play?

Edit:  People are playing!
McTacky
Cymre (Bubbles of Mischief)
Lorelei
Stoppableforce
Ancient (Tome of the Ancient)
Jojo (Admiring Azeroth)
Maedred (Treebound)
Wabbage
Tyledres
Starre
Erinys (Harpy's Nest)
Luxy

Comments

  1. Of course I'll play!

    Look forward to seeing your posts on this Navi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh this sounds fun! I will certainly be taking part :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I look forward to learning about other pets and what people have been doing for their pet battles :)

      Delete
  3. Definitely adding this to the "days of" queue I have accumulating!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now here's a "X days of blogging" topic that really speaks to me. I'll get working on it as soon as I have my next Zazzy Mogs comic done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a great idea! Sadly I can't join, cause so far I've done maybe.. 10 pet battles total *lol*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol a shame! Would love to see what warlocks like :)

      Delete
  6. Sounds like fun; I'm in. http://thestoppableforce.net/10-days-of-pet-battles/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be making my post about this today! This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forward to reading yours Maedred :) Glad to see you posting again!

      Delete
  8. Finally done! http://tomeoftheancient.wordpress.com/2013/03/01/enabling-jogu-the-drunk-and-pets/

    Now off to battle!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is the perfect thing for me to kick my blog back into life, fantastic idea!

    I'll be posting from tomorrow at www.wabbage.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm going to be all kinds of pokey about getting this done but I'm getting it started at least. http://tyledres.blogspot.com/2013/03/10-days-of-pet-battling.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've had this on my to do list since day one trying to come up with something better or at least more creative on some of these questions (good questions btw). The time is slipping by so fast though I'm just posting what I got done.

    http://www.warcrafttradingpost.com/10-days-of-pet-battle/

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm starting so it's time for you to finish!
    http://luxypieandrainbows.blogspot.com.au/search/label/10%20Days%20of%20Pet%20Battling

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(