Pet levelling tip - Darkmoon Faire trainer

It's Darkmoon Faire week folks!  All you pet battle lovers and collectors, don't forget to do see Jeremy daily for your chance at a Darkmoon Eye.

I was doing my other dailies and Veluxia whispered me "Don't forget your Darkmoon daily before it resets!"  Just as well she reminded me because I was about to raid in 20 minutes.


Off I went to see Jeremy.  I hate that monkey!  I want to level one to be annoying as well.  But with Fluxfire Feline, it was dead in a jiffy.

Veluxia told me a levelling tip - you can continue to battle Jeremy over and over for a Darkmoon coin, if you've exhausted all your other tamers.  He's the only tamer that you can do continuously to power level your pets, though it does cost you a token though.  Just make sure you don't hand your daily in (which means turning off AutoSafari Addon!)

I haven't quite figured out a duo though that is good for levelling against him!  And I don't think I can send anything less than a level 20 in there.  I wonder, if anyone has a good combination?  I should have asked Veluxia what she does.

Comments

  1. Last month I was using Wild Crimson Hatchling and Gregarious Grell, I wanted to switch it up a little since I figured I probably have more efficient pets this time around. I am having the most success with Wild Crimson Hatchling and Fluxfire Feline. Was getting more than a little grumpy while testing out other pets, so I might stick with this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone loves Wild Crimson! I must level it and see what the fuss is all about.

      Delete
  2. The trio I had the best luck with was Wild Crimson Hatchling, Kun-Lai Runt (w/Frost Shock & Deep Freeze) & Darkmoon Zeppelin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use Dark Whelpling, Water Elemental and Fluxfire feline, but I am still only just coming out on top!

      Delete
  3. I had no idea you could fight him more than once a day. That'll be useful stuff... when I can beat him at all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I can level against him yet, I'm not good enough LOL!

      Delete
  4. Last night, I used the same two as Vel but we'll have to see how long it takes before Blizzard hotfixes the ability to re-battle Jeremy. It didn't take them long to change it for the earlier tamers since they don't tend to like exploits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, Veluxia and I were discussing that and I said maybe they overlooked him because you had to pay to battle him.

      Delete
  5. Trio I was using last night to kill him was

    Kun Lai runt - swapped mangle out for Frost Shock and used Deep Freeze as well for the tank.

    Scourged whelping for the eye.

    And the monkey- grr that monkey - i used a Robo chicken.

    But I could not find a duo to kill them..


    But now reading these comments I will try out the Wild Crimson Hatchling...but I need to find a rare one now! Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Katzbalger-Arthas (US)January 8, 2013 at 11:43 AM

    I tried 2v3 him today and went well, I was busy so didn't farm him just 1 shot it and turned in.
    I used Fel Flame with dragonbreath/scorched earth/conflag which gave me 2 nice +damage attacks on the eye and had the tonk flagged burning for a conflag straight away which ate it up. Swapped in a lvl 16 random spider (I'm leveling the boring stuff now too ;p ) for the xp then finished monkey with my Fluxfire Feline.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good combo! And... LOL I wish I was up to the boring stuff, I still have so many cool ones to level yet. And I would choose spiders first of the boring ones. Though I love rats IRL, levelling them is REALLY boring.

      Delete
  7. They hotfixed it :( At least I don't have to spend the whole week at DMF tho!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL true! You can get out and battle the normal world LOL! I'm not surprised it was hotfixed - probably everyone was there crowding in on poor Jeremy!

      Delete
    2. I logged on to my Horde toon this morning ready to level up my Moonkin Hatchling... had to battle aquatics!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(