Navispam: Holy Moly Malkshake!

I had been having a great deal of difficulty getting my times right to catch Malkshake of Holy Nova.  After weeks of no success, and her visiting me almost daily, I thought I must let her know that I'm trying to catch her.  So I sent her a little message.  She's been working at trying to get her Insane title - gosh, that's a herculean effort!

Battletag makes it so much easier and after we swapped those, would you believe, I found her on at a time I wasn't expecting - 7am MY time!  I had been 5 hours out!  But it turns out, Sunday is her playday and I happened to be on Monday morning which is my day off.



She took me for a ride while she showed me her favourite spot in Stormwind - a spot with a gazebo and lots of outside benches which looks perfect for a WoW wedding!


I love the look of Priest T6.  It's my favourite look - I love hoods.  Malkshake had out the Silkworm I gave her, so I showed her the Mei Li sparkler I named after her. I think she liked that :)


This is her favourite mount!  I took out some of my toys to show her (not that many exciting ones) and she noticed that the Dragon Kite looks like Onyxia!


I had to cut my visit a bit short because I had to take my daughter to school/daycare, but it was a lovely visit, and I was so pleased to finally catch up with a reader whose blog I now read and find out a little more about them :)  Thanks Malkshake!


Comments

  1. Good to see you finally made a successful visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was so pleased to have you come visit, and had an excellent time. Thank you again for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pleasure was all mine! I had a great time and you are so easy to talk to :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(