How to Look Like Scotty the Sprite


Who doesn't love the cool hidden things in WoW? Arvash had to show me where Goklokk's Shell was (after I saw Roblyn prancing with it on my visit to EJ), and Veluxia showed me today where to get Scotty's Lucky Coin.  Which has 3 charges, and makes you look like Scotty the Sprite for 10 minutes.
Don'tcha wish your girlfriend was hawt like me?  Well, you don't have to wish no more!  You can be hawt like me!  And yes, I realise, it's a male sprite.
This is where it is!

We flew to this tree.  "It's in the tree," Luxypie said (Veluxia's horde toon).  And silly me flew into the Sra'vess house thing before I realised what she meant was go where that purple bush NEXT to the building was, between the root and the edge of the building.  After a LONG DRAWN OUT BATTLE with a bunch of mantids who kept healing themselves (and I was in heal spec) we went into the bush...

... and there was Scotty!  I went to take a picture... as Luxypie said "Wait.. he agros..." and damn it, he was on me.


It didn't take long to kill him and I got his lucky coin.  So here we are, looking like Scotty the Sprite!  I love things that make you look like something else!


So I went to take a picture of us standing over Scotty's dead body and OMG, Scotty's dance is epic!  I had to FRAPS it because I think it was so cool.  Luxypie was surprised!  She hadn't seen the dance!



So what are you waiting for?  He respawns quickly, and it's fun!  Get your Scotty's Lucky Coin today and waste some more precious bag space on useless junk!

And, I realised, I should read WoWInsider more often because Anne Stickney wrote all about Goklokk's Shell and Scotty last year :P

Comments

  1. That is awesome thanks for sharing. Two cool things for me to do this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I expect a post from you about it Pando with some prettier pics than mine! :D

      Delete
    2. I will try to get some good pics sometimes I forget to take pics while fighting :)

      Delete
  2. Oooh nice!

    BTW if you want to see that dance more just have a male goblin dance for you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But goblins have such squat little legs! This way I can see some sexy limb action - I'm just glad they didn't make it the male draenei dance.

      Delete
  3. humm now I want the coin :)

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least it's not a rare so it's easy to get.

      Delete
  4. LOL! Look at those moves! What a dancer you are! I haven't been paying attention either but now I'll have to go look for Scotty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool :) I love all the fun items like this they put into Pandaria!

    One of my favorite things I've discovered while leveling my rogue is the minor glyph that lets you copy the appearance of anything you pickpocket. I spent most of my time in Jade Forest as a sprite -- it's such a fun model!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That glyph has produced some pretty hilarious screenies! Giant zandalari trolls and the like...

      Delete
    2. Whaaat? I had no idea this existed! Time to play the rogue again!

      Delete
  6. You should try more of the unique fun items like that...there's usu. one in each zone. Nice find on the coin. I'm glad they are only one use or 3 charges and the like.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have you got the yak that charges everywhere? I can't remember its name, but it's an elite on a coastal rise in the Dread Waste. (just above the bog/marsh area south of HoF). There is a quest to kill some yaks in the region and there is a really big white one which is the elite. when you kill it you get a piece of yak fur that allows you to ride a rampaging yak for a short while. It too only has a few charges, but anything under foot is trampled. I keep meaning to see if it will get me the "yak Attack" achieve. If I log on on the weekend, I'll let you know Navi.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The tuft of fur only works in the dread waste.

      Ayelena

      Delete
  8. OMG! The video is making me laugh so much!

    Before I found out about Scotty, I was going the sprite in Jade Forest who turns you into a his likeness in battle then using Ai Li's Skymirror. That sprite is a different colour though!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the heads up about this one! I love form-changing effects - still sad Nyx doesn't have the furbolg wand from way back when - so I'll definitely be picking it up now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And is so cleverly hidden! I wonder how the first person found it

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(