3 more pets added

I picked up a relatively reasonably priced Diablo 3 Collector's Edition - nice that I got some extra game time too - to get this scary little sucker.


Yesterday I logged on and Veluxia said she had a possibly logistically awkward surprise!  I was curious - and I wasn't disappointed!  It was logistically awkward but an awesome surprise!  She had farmed for a Rodent Crate and was going to drop it and wanted me to try and get one.


How exciting!  I was so excited that I flew over and there and of course was getting shot at.  Veluxia had a friend with her and she dropped it near the lighthouse at Lion's Landing.  Wow.  There are a lot of angry looking NPCs there. 

So I thought I was being clever and stealthing up and managing to get into a battle before I get into combat.  And... I forgot I had been pet battling earlier so I had one dead pet, one level 25 undead and one level 19 cat.  Oh.. crap!

So I did pretty well considering.  Lost by one attack.  But I was so busy cursing my stupidity that I didn't hit flight form fast enough or start running fast enough because I was attacked and a hunter and his pet attacked me as well as all these NPCs so I jumped off the cliff and died there. 

Back I came again to try again!  That crate is cool, it just keeps churning out Sumprush Rodents for 20 minutes, so anyone could come and try to catch one.  I spent a lot of time running away and sneaking back, so I got 3 goes in, all were poors though - but that didn't matter, I had one!

Veluxia managed to snag a rare!  She had one funny moment where she clicked the portal instead of the animal to pet battle and ended up on a ship - thank goodness there was a quick teleport back!


And my 3rd new addition, is not very exciting looking - here is my Singing Cricket.

 I finally got 75 pets to 25 - and I think I'm all burnt out from levelling pets so I might take a break... after I level my Stands In Bad team.  Need to show that to Kia sometime, she'll think it's funny.



Comments

  1. Yay! 75 at last! Wow, that was some thrilling way to get your Rodent.

    I'm almost there I only have 920 more marks to accumulate, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yah Gratz Navi :)

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Souglyy I think I'm a bit burnt out levelling! Time to go collect some rares I think!

      Delete
  3. Grats on your new pets. 75 to 25 is so very impressive, in fact I'm rather ashamed of how few I've managed to level in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a bit of a slog (well, maybe mroe than a bit) and I'm not sure if I like this cricket TBH. But I'm glad it's over! Now I can go back and finish up other pet things :)

      Delete
  4. Congrats on all your additions. It is a nice grind to get out of the way, that's for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I feel like pressure is off for now! I can go and collect rares for a bit instead.

      Delete
  5. I love the screenshot of the rodent on the bench.

    Ahhhh, clicking the portal... I was so scared about where it was taking me while on the loading screen!

    Gratz on achievement and new pets! I will never catch you now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was a hilarious accident. Glad it didn't take you to... Uldum or something equally isolated!

      Delete
  6. The snapshot of you and Veluxia with your oversized rats is beautiful.

    I'm happy you've knock off another thing from your overly long to-do list!

    Navimie sits at her computer screen /
    Merry, merry Queen of Pets she's seen /
    Fight, Navimie! Flight, Navimie! /
    How your busy your life has been.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gratz on your new pets and achieve. I love that fetish :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats! That Fetish Shaman loooks awesome :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(