Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Lunasee by any other name will still smell as sweet

It's been a while since I had time to visit anyone, but server maintenance is as great time for doing it.  Off I went to EU to see if I could find my old friend Lunasee.  Since I rediscovered her existence in August, I have had a burning desire to chat to her, and twitter doesn't offer the same kind of medium for chatting, I find.  I also managed to chat to Godmother and Sephrenya in my travels, and Godmother was on her pet crusade for 75 25s so she was busy.  I was lucky to see Seph, she was sick and happened to be at home.  I hoped I hadn't used up all my luck so fingers crossed I would see Luna.

I combed her blog, She Kills Monsters, for clues to where to find her and I went over to where I thought she was.  When I went to her server and did a /who of her guild, only one person was online.  I sent a tell to Utility, and waited, but not really expecting to be that lucky.  Secretly I hoped that it was Luna, but that's like a needle in a haystack.

Utility responded to my polite request and I asked him if he knew two of Luna's characters.  He asked me why was I looking for her.  I said that I was a reader of her blog, and that I used to play with her when she used to be on US servers, so I was just hoping I could say hello.  To which Utility replied  "Navi?  From Frostwolves?"

I was excited!  "Luna??" I asked.

But it wasn't Luna.  It was Luna's husband!  Luna was looking over his shoulder and she came to login to chat to me.  What a stroke of luck!


Both were so kind and came to meet me and take some pics and then I sat around chatting about old times with Luna.  What was our guild up to, what people are doing, and asking about her guild.  She has a ton of alts...


Her night elf mage was interesting because Night Elf mages are new.  And Luna likes flipping... she asked me to jump.  I've never been a huge fan of that night elf female bounce.


Draenei on the other hand are pretty.  I like them.  I have no idea what I chatted to Luna about for the better part of half an hour, but it was so nice to catch up.  And boy does that woman tweet fast.

4 comments:

  1. Good Ol' Luna. Sounds like a nice catch-up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We chatted about you, she remembers you well. She said you were sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wait...aren't all belf priests and tauren druids from Aus sweet? XD

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are a slice of heaven young man /grin you can drop by anytime!

      Delete