Celebrations and Jubilations

“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- Gandhi

I had a lovely shower of gifts from my friends, and I wanted to show them all off and thank everyone!  Cryptic clues and references FTW!

From Arvash, who's a bit like that DK quest where Gothik the Harvester asks you use his portable plague spreader....

From Lushnek who said I could get two since it was half price this week :) Such grand mounts!

This yellow beauty's exquisite, no?

Finally! Red one! Mega awesome acquisition!!

Non breath for me
Thank you everyone!

Comments

  1. Grats! You sure had an early Feast of Winter Veil celebration. They're all beautiful and those pets will probably be deadly!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are all so cute! And boy do I look classy with those rides!

      Delete
  2. Very nice! I'm sure you'll treasure them all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Birthdays are such great things. And I'm so easy to please :)

      Delete
  3. Happy belated Birthday. What a lovely bunch of presents :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(