Achievements I should have done ages ago... that I only did this week

I've been so busy pet battling that some of the more simple achievements that people did in the first... 2 weeks or so... have kinda taken the back bench to the all the other crazy achievements I had been working on.

Wow, has it taken me this long to max cooking???  And that was just getting cooking to 600.  I finally got off my ass and got Brew and Steamer to max.  Oh my, I forgot how small my laptop is when taking screenshots...




Oh and I had one last dungeon to do, and no matter how many randoms I did, I never got it.  So when Sev asked for a dungeon for his monk alt, I said I would tank it if we did Heroic Jade Temple and so we did.


And wow, I have never done Galleon until this week.  I have seen him of course, but never gotten into a raid.  I wish those Alliance nasties would stop PvPing themselves around a boss so that our AoE hits them!  Grrrr!!!


People tell me that some of the achievements I have great difficulty doing are SOOO EASY.  Yak attack is one of them.  I just never seemed to have enough mobs, or I would pull them and just miss Niuzao and so I die, or they would evade and run away because I was trying to run them too far into the path of Niuzao.  But this week I got it with Lushnek but I died for it...


And yes, I am probably the LAST person to get exalted with those Cloud Serpents.  I even did Golden Lotus ahead of that!  I just didn't have time for it ok?  But at least now I can catch all those wild hatchlings in the area!


Today, however I got one of the reputations which is a pain in the ass to grind.  So here I am, finally able to make my big bags, now that I'm exalted with August Celestials.   Their tabard is quite attractive by the way!  I would get it if it didn't take up bag space...



Comments

  1. Grats on all those! I have pretty much none except for the cooking and Cloud Serpent and I'm sure you know why, must battle all the pets all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the 60 rep, I'm still working on 35 :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all those achievements. I have the same issue with laptop pics, esp for the rare portraits. I also managed to become exalted on my Mage yesterday and guess what I did first? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grats on the 60 rep achievement...I just got 15. LOL.

    Master of the Steamer just sounds so wrong...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Navi....I am so far behind everything; it's like I stopped at a gas station and decided to set up residency! Grata on all your accomplishments; I had to laugh because I wanted forty five minutes one day because Horde kept tagging Sha...all's fair in love and Warcraft! Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. And I want to know where I can get a ballet buddy?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(