Souglyy and Nat Pagle are best buddies - already!

Wow that Souglyy sure knows how to grind!  Today she became best friends with Nat Pagle!

Nat is located with The Anglers, and there is only one way to become best friends with him....

And that's to turn in 3 special fish.
Each fish earns you 500 rep (550 with guild perks) with Nat Pagle and you need to get a whopping 21000 so that's 42 fish 42000 so that's 73 fish to hand in!  At exalted you get his fishing chair in the mail and you can buy his hat.


Come rain or sunshine, your fishing chair with umbrella will help keep you clean!


Souglyy wearing Nat's hat
Grats Souglyy!  OMG do you want to do my fishing too? :D

Comments

  1. Yah he's my best friend :) I really really wanted that hat!

    I was getting 550 rep per fish handin and there are 5 rep levels with him with 8400 rep required for each, so in total I needed 42000 rep total to get to best friends so thats about 76 fish!

    I am so glad thats over! :)

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh thanks I'll fix my post to reflect the right numbers. And grats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grats Souglyy! That must have taken a lot of patience -- but then, I guess that's what champion fishers are known for :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Even i was so happy when she got it! :D


    -Rosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always missing her achievement spams in guild!

      Delete
  5. Grats Souglyy! I've only caught one of those rare fish, so for you to catch 75 more so soon is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a grind I'm looking forward to when I've finished all these other crazy factions!

      Delete
  6. Wow! Grats! I don't know how you found the time to fish those up every day with all the other grinds to do. Maybe with most of the reps wrapping up on my main I'll have more time to catch some rares.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me either. She's exalted with so many already and best friends with everyone... it's amazing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(