IntPiPoMo 2012 #8 to #10 - Kun Lai

November is the month of NaNoWriMo. If a picture is worth a thousand words, and the NaNoWriMo target is fifty thousand words, then Angelya of Revive and Rejuvenate has said, surely we can post fifty pictures and be winners as well - IntPiPoMo!  This is part of my contribution to the series.

Kun-Lai summit is gorgeous.  The peaks covered in snow and the majestic temples rising above them seem tranquil and serene.  But just you wait till you get to that Temple of the White Tiger.  For when you do your August Celestial dailies, carrying the torch to light the brazier at the top of the steps will make you pull your hair out in frustration and calm does not seem to feature in any part of your vocabulary....





Comments

  1. It is beautiful, I love the shot of the moon but OMG I hate that torch, I always get over that final bridge, so close, and out it goes, grrrrrr ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sigh.... Kun-Lai has overtaken Nagrand and Dun Morogh as my favourite zone. I love the huge mountain peaks, and the snowbound pathways, with the rolling plains. Its the most immersive zone I've been in.

    And Goblin Gliding from the peak of Mt Neverest is EPIC. I made it all the way to the tunnel yesterday ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was on your podcast recently right? Made me wish I was an engineer!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(