Gifts that move you

It's one of those funny things. Today it was not only LBR day and I could actually attend for a while, but it was a horde one too, and it was Firelands.  I like Firelands, so I went along and JD was being a bit strange.  He told me to go make a toon on his server - but I already had one because I used it for the Navispam of him.

JD gave us all a present.  I had that dreadful sinking feeling.  Is he leaving the game??  I had that dreaded feeling that it was one of those "Farewell folks, it's been great playing with you, here's something to remember me by," gifts.

He told us not to open it yet.  He wanted us to open it at the same time.  And then he said "OK... now!"  and there were gasps all around as we all had gorgeous panther mounts.  I was... astonished.  Humbled.  Thrilled.  Grateful.  And then I realised...

I would have to level a toon on this realm.  Then came the feeling of dread.  But I won't let that get in the way of my beautiful gift!

So here is everyone with all their gifts :)  And a teeny tiny picture beneath it with our names so I can remember who everyone is.


Here we are! Helke, Ancient, Mrs JD, Magik, Tylendres and a whole heap of guildies of JD's
After that we all went to Firelands.  Beth'tilac went down nice and easy but I had to pike after that and head out.  They all got up to Rag, so that was fun for those who hadn't seen Firelands.  Arvash turned up to do some leet tanking, thanks to some convincing from Repgrind.

Thanks JD.  You're awesome.

Comments

  1. What a great surprise for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was unbelievable! I decided the only thing that would be good enough was to level a Pandaren to ride it. But I admit the thought of leveling her is not as horrifying to me, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heh I was going to ask you to be my levelling buddy but I would be too slow for you I think!

      Delete
  3. What a thoughtful gift! JD is a pretty great guy :) (Delgadita)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He is so generous that this act doesn't surprise me, but it does inspire me to be a better person.

      Delete
  4. I am so happy I know folks like JD: really cool generous folks! I can't imagine how much diligence this took; I can't even figure out how to make one for myself! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People like him and you make me so happy to meet people on the internet.

      Delete
  5. Wow, that's impressive gift giving. And while I did get to go help kill stuff in Firelands I'm afraid I wasn't there in your picture. Most have been someone else :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh and here I thought one of those people was you Tyledres! Let me fix the mistake. I don't recognise people when they use different names - now I'm wondering who I've forgotten!

      Delete
    2. The other lowbie is Repgrind.

      The back row would be Healblade, myself, Killthryn (Cheetadave), Naeda (Mrs. Amateur), and Magik.

      Delete
    3. Oh Gawd. Lucky Rep doesn't read my blog that often and notice that I forgot her.

      Delete
  6. It's so cool to have friends. I'm glad to hear y'all got something you like!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your article, it was very helpful and successful. ebbdeb961292c7bc671136b8fd7cdcd5
    website kurma
    sms onay
    website kurma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for your explanation, very good content. 119cd6ab8b7d503c5e6edb7882fac4a5
    altın dedektörü

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(