|You gotta be quick! I only saw 4 spawn but they spawn again at the closing ceremony too.|
And though I count myself lucky with my turtle, I wasn't so lucky with Minfernal.
I was camping at the spot and someone else was there and we were chatting, and he found one! And I didn't even see it on the map!
Some people have all the luck...
So I guess I should move to a different spot but man, that is annoying as hell! Do I have the patience for this rare farming? I swear I am not made for this... I want to tear my hair out!
So I think I need a break from this camping and DEFINITELY come back when it's a server reset. Because this really... is doing my head in.
Which brings me to my thoughts on stuff in upcoming patches.
- New pets from making Imperial silk (Imperial moth and Imperial silkworm) which have a rare chance to drop, that's pretty cool.
- Taming Azeroth will now reward you with a Safari hat! Which will increase your pet experience gained by 10%
- Filtering by name, rarity, type, level in your pet journal. I swear, with 425+ pets finding all my blues is a pain in the ass. I'm glad they're including this.
- Battle-Stones to upgrade a pet's quality. So my lousy pets can become rares. Cool. Maybe this will stop those people killing 6 minfernals when most of us are trying to get ONE.
- A new achievement to defeat legendary pets! Now we're talking Pokemon!!!
- New pets and dailies from Darkmoon Faire - some capturable!