Gotta catch them all...

That's right. I can't stop...






I am now at 348 pets.  I think my prize catch of the day yesterday was a Jade Oozeling from Hinterlands, which only spawns inside the slime cave just south of the river in the middle of the map.  Unfortunately, only a grey quality one, but hey, it adds to the collection and I have my Oily Slimeling to battle with anyway.

I named my Grell Aza, after my dear warlock friend Azadelta.  He was pretty chufffed when I told him :)  My clockwork Gnome hit 25, so now we are out in Pandaria collecting more pets :)

Edit: I forgot to put in the other ones I got while I was at work! Laptop screenies FTL...



Comments

  1. I was pretty happy when I bought the Winterspring Cub and got 65 pets. I bow to your greatness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grats on 65 pets, that's nothing to be sneezed at! Greatness may not be a good word to describe my obsession... and Ty for visiting my blog :)

      Delete
  2. Oh Navi! Cheers! That is so cool

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous!

    I've been pleased with my slowly building collection, working hard to find rares in a zone before moving on, but releasing grey and whites when I find that blue doesn't grow my total!

    I giggle when I see that I named my Adder "Plussign".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh that is brilliant

      Delete
    2. HAHAHA that's a great name Kallixta :) and I am obsessed with releasing all my pets so I don't get stuck in a situation like Ancient was - seeing a blue and finding she already had 3 pets of that already!

      Delete
  4. Hello Navi! I just got back into town from searching for more and more pets! I can't stop. It's funny, I don't have many addons, I use the blizz UI, BUT I have every pet addon I find out about, this is serious business. Grats on all your achievements and I hope you find a blue Diemetradon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HECK YES! You and me both! I've been waking up and doing Pet Battles while getting ready. It's alarmingly addictive and wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grats Navi! You're just gliding right along with getting those Pet Battling achievements! And sooner or later, you'll get to 90, too! :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all your achievements. Know you know what I was going through for 5 months :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woot, Gratz on all ur achieves and pets Navi :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(