Achievement milestone - 15k Nerd points!

Phew!  Cracked the 15k Achievement points today!


Ok, I wish I had logged out with a more impressive helm on.  But the last 24 hours had been good for achievements which I had been a bit lazy to do.



Finally got around to finishing the Candy buckets of Pandaria.  Dailies had been distracting me from finishing that.


Last night did some heroics with Hyad, to try to get him some gear for raiding.  Not much luck really there, but we did try for some achievements.  We started off in Scarlet Monastery Cathedral, and we had a pug DK but we managed to get And Stay Dead!  We wiped the first time because we had her below 50% and she put Hyad to sleep and he died, and those 13 adds just smashed the hell out of everyone else, but the second time, we decided to DPS her lightly but not below 50% so she wouldn't sleep us.  Hyad took a lot of damage and Hyad, DK and Lushnek died (though those 2 DPS died after the tank died) but at least all the 13 Justicars died too!  I had managed to Brez Hyad, so it was just Hyad, me and Sev against the Whitemane and Commander Durand.  In hindsight, what we should have done was attack her until she ressurected Durand, interrupting her mass rez and then kill him, and THEN let her cast mass rez, kill the Justicars and then kill her.  Well, that's the strat video I saw on youtube anyway.  But it worked we got it!


We queued again and brought Moopie's alt shaman, Juju, and got Stormstout Brewery, so we managed to knock that monkey down from the keg by having Hyad tank everything underneath him and then try and smash hammers to get the hoplings to explode and knock that monkey down for How Did he get up there?  We only have one more achievement in there, and that's to kill 100 hoplings with one hammer.  That was pretty painful, Hyad might need better gear.



With 15 more points to go, I decided I might as well do those easy ones, which was to cook Sliced Peaches and Perfectly cooked instant noodles which I got the surprise achievement of The Pandaren Gourmet.  I sat down to eat my newly cooked food, netting me Pandaren Cuisine.

So... next goal... 20k? /groan

Comments

  1. Wowie! Grats, Navi, you super-acheiver!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 15k. I don't even know where to go with that information. That number. It's just so high. I was excited I broke 9k when they made the cheevies account-wide.
    Congratulations!
    Stubborn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Stubborn :) That's the bad thing about achievements though... you can't stop. 15k is just another signpost as I continue driving down that achievement highway that never ends...

      Delete
  3. Wow! You're making me look like a slacker at 14350!!!!

    Go you! Many congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 14350 is hardly slacking Askevar :) Ty for the grats :)

      Delete
  4. Oh grats! I can't even count that high, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grats Navi! Must be all those pet achieves ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cain, ty for visiting and yes, those pet achieves do count for a lot :)

      Delete
    2. To get 15k, it ain't just Pet 'chieves. It's Holidays and Exploration and Professions and... Scenarios and PVP and Dungeons... and...

      Good grief! Yer only 14 out of 27 for Scenarios? And 3/12 for Panda Reputations? I suspose y'all won't stop at 16k?

      Delete
    3. Achievement points never stop Kallixta! They're like pets - must try to get them all!

      Delete
  6. Grats! Cheater! Pet cheevs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Grats, Navi! So many... nerd-points!

    It's good to see that this game has so much stuff to do for everyone still!

    Can't wait to see your "20K Nerd-points" post!

    My 2 yen,

    Akiosama

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Phew, if you're still reading my blog when that happens (coz I don't see that happening for at least a YEAR) then I'll count that as an achievement as well Akiosama :D

      Delete
  8. Huge Grats!

    Here's to the next 5000.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Erinys! I am not even sure there are 5000 more... but I bet with enough expansions there are :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(