A Wild Silithid Hatchling Appears!

I still maintain that my alliance mage is THE LUCKIEST POKEMON CATCHER alive!  She racks up another rare catch today...

... with a Sandstorm in Tanaris!

I was disappointed a few days ago because there was a sandstorm but no Silithid Hatchlings around - I think I was too slow and lots of people had picked them all up already.  I was lamenting this to Cymre who encouragingly said that there will be more, don't worry!

Lo and behold I logged over after picking vegetables and not only was there a sandstorm, but a little beast icon under me... OMG SILTHID HATCHLING!!!!  And wait, there wasn't just the ONE there were many!


I immediately swooped down to battle it - and OMG it was RARE!  I mean I wanted it badly before but now must have it - MY PRECIOUS!!


After I caught it I quickly went to my guild list - nobody who pet battles was on - no Roshii, Souglyy, Aza, Mctacky!  Then I went to my friends list... OMG, where was Ancient, JD, Arvash, Eva, Chris?  I saw Repgrind but she told me she didn't have anything high enough for Tanaris...

I told Slice, but he was like... what the hell are you on about Navi... so I was sad, I only had myself to tell :(

But I can tell my blog!  Good ol' blog, I can always count on you to listen :)  So here is a pic of me and my newly acquired pet, which means, like Cymre, I only have the 2 seasonal pets to go for my Kalimdor Safari achievement - Qiraji Hatchling and Snowy Owl, I mean YOU!


Comments

  1. Not to mix metaphors, but the force runs strong with this pokemon trainer...

    You've certainly got the pet Ju-Ju! Grats!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And I was looking for you too! You guys are never on at the right time... :(

      Delete
  2. Grats on your new find! Once I'm done with these damn faction dailies and have my profs straightened and maxed out on my alts, maybe I'll finally start working on this WoW-pokemon thing you and Cym keep talking about =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What messed up order is that? Pet battles > faction dailies :D

      Delete
  3. Oh Congrats! I'm glad you finally got one and I can now stop doing my flybys in the area :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've not even tried for the rare ones yet... all this to look forward to :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. As you are the founding member of Team Faff I fully expect you to assume your proper role and get onto this pet battle business and rare collecting immediately!

      Delete
  5. Yay! You are like a rare pet magnet! I was just happy to finally get a Sand Kitten, no Silithid Hatchling yet for me, hopefully some Navi luck will rub off from reading the post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you got your sand kitten! I was in a petulant mood after that other sandstorm where there were no Silithid hatchlings and so I battled every single pet in Tanaris and I saw some sand kittens and thought... oh I should be leaving these for Ancient.... but I'm glad you don't need them anymore! If I see anything rare I will tell you straight away :)

      Delete
  6. Congratz Navi!!!

    I've gotten my computer problems all sorted out (new laptop...YAY!) so I can get back to Pet Battles again. That is if I can tear myself away from my farm(s). hahaha

    I had a happy/sad moment the other day when I logged onto my Hordie. I was heading out to work on the Horde Master Trainers and as I flew through Southern Barrens I spotted a Giraffe Calf. Before thinking, I swooped down and began the battle...only to find out I had all level 2 pets in my team. Even though they were all rares I got my butt stomped. Bye bye Giraffe Calf. I hope to see you again some day. :o(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay for working computer!
      Thel I can't get your website to work. It won't let me click it :(
      I'm so sad about your giraffe calf - OMG, I hope you find another one soon :) If I see one and you're on I'll have to grab your battletag so I can get you!

      Delete
  7. Grats Navi!

    When you messaged Slice he was all "Silly Navi" to me but didn't say what it was about.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He was so clueless about my response I was disheartened :P but that's ok! I felt like a raving lunatic "Slice Slice omg there's a sandstorm in Tanaris!"

      Delete
  8. Grats! lol the sandstorm comments makes a lot more sense now! And i noted you were in the vaults this morning for US players. go go Frosties!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wasn't that good a go in the Vaults but it was a good learning experience. I could do with a bit more gear - but so could the DPS :)

      Delete
  9. Too many times on various pet battles I've thought "Oh, it isn't rare. I'll wait" and then never had the rare show up. There are dozens of pets I'm missing because I didn't grab that poor quality at the time.

    Luckily this weekend I managed to beat that habit down and grab my first in several spots, even if I manage an uncommon a few battles later. I don't know where that habit came from!

    Gratz Navi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you kicked that bad habit! I wish you'd been on so I could get you one too! I felt sad I had nobody to share the pet joy with :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(