Three must haves - A Blog Azeroth Shared topic

Cymre did this topic a while ago, and I didn't participate because I was either lazy or I forgot, but I thought I have one hour to go and maybe I can squeeze it in :D

Mataoka of Sugar and Blood asks us this week in the Blog Azeroth Shared Topic:
...with the new patch, and all the new things coming, what are three things that you will absolutely not leave behind? Consider these three objects your virtual backpack- the twist is, a tiny story to go along with each item.

The number one thing on my list would have to be my Formal Dangui.  Transferable around all my toons to wear, it's rare and it's gorgeous and it's original.  I remember the day I found it, I was so excited!  It's a limited supply item from a vendor and someone said it had a 3 month spawn! I am not sure if I believe that... I don't know many people who have it but I feel lucky to have one.


The second thing is my Arcanite Fishing Pole which I won from the fishing competition.  I love my fishing rod and I will be sad to see us doing away with fishing rods in Mists.  I hope it doesn't suddenly disappear from my bags, because I would like to keep it, like I do with my other useless items such as Mallet of Zul'Farrak and Scepter of Celebras.


The third thing is my Sawbones Shirt.  You can't get that in the game anymore!  And I still use it as my default red shirt, here it is on my feral set.  The only time I would even consider getting rid of it, would be if I got Precious' Ribbon but even then I'd probably still hide it in my bags somewhere.

Comments

  1. It is obvious we need bigger bags. There should be a bag option called "For Sentimental Journeys" where we get to store things forever and ever, in a secret slot, behind our normal bank ones!

    This is great Navi, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty sure that fishing poles are not going away with pandaria, you just do not have to have a fishing pole on you or equiped. you will however, still be able to equip fishing poles and gain the bonuses from them. they're also adding a couple of fishing poles, http://www.elsanglin.com/mop_essentials.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yes the formal Formal Dangui, how I love that dress :)

    You probably read it on my post about the spawn rate, lol. I swear all the research I did said like 2-3 months spawn rate!

    I will never ever ever get rid of that dress. I spent a fortune on it and looked for months for that one. It is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to be able to transmog my formal dangui. Maybe someday, but until then a girl can dream.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I had a Formal Dangui it would be at the top of my list too, you look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't say that I've ever looked for the dangui...I'm not a "dress" type of gal. It does look pretty on you though. :o)

    I do, however, have the sawbones shirt. Raz wears it under all his shiny gold gear. I love that shirt. Would be nice if we could use shirts to mog chest pieces with someday. There are lots of really good looking ones in the game...and the sawbones one is right at the top of the "looks really good" list.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(