Patch 5.0.4 cool stuff #6 - Chaos bolt

I didn't think it was cool in the first few days.  But now, with a bit of resil on, it doesn't hurt.  People were killing me with it in PvP whilst I was being cc'd and I was freaking out because I would get splattered.  However, this new Destro lock spell has a long cast time, which is easily interruptable and there is nothing like charging at them, Typhooning them, just to piss them off.


So I was trying to get a pic of it so here I duelled Az till I got a decent pic.  And here it is!  Scary ass Chaos bolt!  Crits you for 150k!


Comments

  1. In the words of George Takei, "Ohh My". I absolutely LOVE that second screenie of chaos bolt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chaos Bolt is my new favorite spell :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the first week it was the only spell i saw locks using in PvP!

      Delete
  3. I think the chaos bolt is so cool.
    I'm affliction but a friend is Destro and I had him spam my hubby with chaos bolt just so I could keep looking at the green dragon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. See us locks are cool. You should see the new look I can sport are a demon lock Navi.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That reminds me I have to start that project...

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(