Hubby returns to WoW!

Hyad has decided to come back to WoW!  My tauren warrior husband has come back after not playing since the beginning of Cataclysm and has decided he won't do any hard core raiding but just some soft relaxing WoW stuff.  He was bemused when he logged in that he was still 12th on the Achievements list.

Being resurrected got him a level 80 mage to play with that was kitted out half decently, and he seemed quite happy about that.  He came back after Patch 5.0.4 went live and then started asking me all these questions about the new stuff - hell, like I know!  LOL!  I have enough difficulty with my own class :)

So we've been running some of the new dungeons for him to see, and last night he did ZA for the first time and we even managed to do a bear run achievement without even trying too hard.  And that was with a stuff up of the warlock ending up being slow and not getting into birdy boss's room and being stuck outside.  And wouldn't you know, which toon gets thrown up in the air.. yep.  It was him.

That hunter that went with us was pretty cluey.  He had good traps, and even switched to BM just for bloodlust even though we didn't think we needed it.  The warlock won the bear, but we stuffed up the last achievement for the hunter, because I think we pulled it a bit early when we weren't in position.

Hyad just wanted to DPS to see how the dungeons all go - perhaps he'll start tanking them soon when he gears up a bit more.  He's not LFR yet, and I said I'll have to go with him so he can see what all the fuss is about in LFR.  I hear it's pretty awful after the patch!

Anyway, so maybe now I don't have to go tank for dungeons in Mists!  Hubby can be my tank and we can go back to the old tank/healer combo that we've had since we started playing this game back in vanilla.

Comments

  1. Huzzah! Playing with 2 together is always more fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well it's nice to see Hyad is back, so you two can do stuff together like Rosh and Baha. ;-)

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just introduced him to Darkmoon Faire. He is a bit bamboozled by it all!

      Delete
  3. That is so cool! I am jealous! My baby priest has lost her tank so now she'll have to brave LFD alone if she wants to go anywhere. We'll see if she can take it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! Gosh I wish I could level an alt and run with you... but you know my alt-phobia /shudder

      Delete
  4. Cheers! This may be interesting as you've learned very independent play styles over the past year or so. (Thinking about my own self, and if I get called a "dungeon snob" one more damn time...dinner's going to be "unintentionally" burnt for a few weeks!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, he was a good tank in the day - he has some catching up to do! Though with Mists coming it will probably level the playing field again.

      Delete
  5. *jealous*
    Grants Navi
    Wish I had it that easy to play WoW

    Anyway, enjoying my honey Mon in Germany now, see you when I come back

    Ksret

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh congratulations on your nuptials Ksret! I look forward to seeing you come back to the game :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(