Dragon Kite


My latest purchase is the Dragon Kite from the WoW TCG. When I visited Beruthiel she brought it out to show me, I loved it so much, I really wanted one - it's apparently a bit old now. 



I was playing with it and it was a bit dark, so I couldn't take good pics but here are some of the different colours at night.


Then I moved to a different time of day and got some better pics of the different colours.  There are 4!





I had a great time playing with it in the afternon.  It must be the child in me.  :)

Comments

  1. Just to confirm, the kite changes colour, not that you have four different kites, right?

    I never got a kite in my TCG loot, but I did get a tabard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they kite is a different colour each time I take it out. Or rather it is a random colour. :)

      Delete
  2. How beautiful! I didn't know that it changed colors...that's so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think that is what sold me on it, the changing colours.

      Delete
  3. Navi I love it!!!
    It's sooo awesome I am completely Jelly :)
    Better have my hubby look at this post ... Christmas is coming up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL a great Xmas present indeed! We must tell Father Winter... I mean, your hubby :)

      Delete
  4. Nice one. Sounds expensive but a great looking pet :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Purely ornamental as in no battling, but I like it :)

      Delete
  5. Next time someone tells you to "go fly a kite" you can say "Love to!" Gorgeous fun and looks like money well spent!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(