Darkmoon Doldrums

I was excited after reading Godmother's post about the Darkmoon rabbit.  I wanted to go and see it.  But I guess it spawns at funny times.  Phew, imagine 40 people grouping up to kill it and only one person winning the roll!  That would have to be one lucky bastard person!  So no Darkmoon bunny for me to see, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna leave my toon there all day to camp it and try to form a group.

I logged in today to see that the message on the login screen says that half the Darkmoon dailies are bugged.  And it was true.  I couldn't start my Captured Insignia, Banner of the Fallen, Soothsayer's Runes or Fallen Adventurer's Journal.  And I couldn't do my tailoring quest or the first aid one.

So not a real good day for Darkmoon today.

However, this would be one of the few times that I managed to get the Blastenheimer done in just 2 goes.  I can't remember the last time that happened!

Bought the Darkmoon monkey today.  Gosh, I'm so lazy, I still have so many pets to get and mounts.  Perhaps I should introduce my daughter to the dailies and she can have fun doing them for me every day.  I hear that DMF is great for kids.  Slave labour FTW.


Comments

  1. Oh my stepdaughter would love to do those dailies!
    Thanks for the idea. It will entertain her for at least 15 minutes a day LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol tell me how successful you are, hope it goes well :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(