Ayelena fires it up!

Ayelena sent me an email the other day and a song, and asked me:
"Do you think you could put together a video to this music file and have Ayelena and Corael (with other toons as necessary) starring?"
I had a listen to the song, and asked him what he wanted the video to be about. The song was "Fire It Up" by Thousand Foot Krutch.

He said he wanted to show some of his warlock abilities since patch, and since there was a lot of fire in his abilities, the song seemed appropriate.

"I'm more than happy to let you make all the creative choices."

Reading that made me rub my hands together in glee.  I had a few ideas... and I was happy he was going to let me do whatever I want!  Now to just sort out a time.

One evening last week I dragged Ayelena around Firelands, Searing Gorge, Molten Front and Deepholm to get as many videos as I could.  We did a ton of walking shots and dying shots, riding shots and flying shots... I was beginning to feel guilty for being the ruthless director yelling "Cut!  We need to reshoot that scene!"  "You're off centre!"  "Ok fly that same path again but turn a little north..."

So here is the final product!  I showed it to Ayelena and he was very happy with it, and he said I could put it on my blog.  Only one small mistake in the credits .... I spelled the name of the band wrong!


Comments

  1. A very big thank you for this Navi. I love it so much, I've watched to video about 50 times on YouTube already and I reckon I'll watch it some more.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll send you the original so you don't have to keep streaming. It looks much better in full HD.

      Delete
  2. Great vid Navi :) Ayelena you look so cool :) And love the song, great choice.

    Souglyy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video Navi, I loved the music and my Warlocks really, really, liked the video!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ancient, and wow, that must mean a lot of your toons liked it then!

      Delete
  4. Its a sad day. I cannot watch the video at work...Now I need to wait until I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That was fricken awesome!

    Almost makes me want to change to demonology! :D

    Awesome job guys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Almost... but the hybrid look is very fetching, no? :D

      Delete
  6. Navi this rocked. :D

    Love the music and the video!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, never have locks looked so sexy! Back to leveling Kellda!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(