Yay! It's THAT Thursday! The Thursday that I am by myself at the private hospital all day long, and I have good internet reception and 3 lovely long cases where I can sit down and do all those things that I have been wanting to do in World of Warcraft and blogging this week.
My patients are fit and healthy and I get myself all set up, I've drawn up all my drugs, plus reserves, done all my paperwork, and now I can sit back in cruise control sitting next to my beeping machines and ventilators whilst I pull out my computer and get ready to tackle some of my goals this week.
Wow, there are a lot of goals I have for today.
- Darkmoon Dailies and rabbit camping. I'd love to be able to sit and camp that rabbit JUST so I can get a picture of it for my rare collection. It would be awesome if I could actually get in a raid party to kill it for the achievement too, and OMG it would be frigging amazing if I won the roll for it! But I would happily settle for a screenshot.
- I was going to see Eluna, Martiean, Kallixta, Pando this week. But I want to go and say hi again to Kia because she is my new discovery! I love her blog and her writing style and she seems so cute.
- Tol Barad dailies. I've got enough to buy a Fox Kit now, but since I'm still farming for the other mounts, I might as well keep killing foxes, right? And besides, I can take my Potions of Treasure finding and see what other goodies I can get from these mobs.
- Ack I need to finish making all that Dreamcloth. I promised Moopie a bag.
- Cymre sent me an ingame mail. I need to go check it, she wants me to make something, I think.
- I need to do some fishing. I have been sponging fish off Gutsy for the last 2 weeks. I haven't had time to go fishing. I need to fish for me and all my caster friends and healers so that we are all well fed. Now that I am trying for spirit food instead of spell power food I need more sagefish. Yesterday I was even willing to pay Fallnapart to go fish for me while I was raiding so I could get more food. Ah, some relaxing fishing would hit the spot.
OMG it IS Lyrestra! Oh I need to get a picture! I didn't know she was here! OMG how lucky was that!!!
Oh, operation is finished. Crap, I need to log off and go attend to my patient. Hmm, and my surgeon wants to go for brunch and coffee too. Damn it, I want to go and hang around in World of Warcraft! I won't tell him that though, that's a bit antisocial and besides, I really want to go out and get a nice laksa from our favourite corner Malaysian shop.
Ok good, lunch is over, back to work early! Which means I have 1.5 hours to play WoW and then I should go see my patients for the afternoon. I logon and go back to see Kia and Lyrestra.
And holy F*** the lag is horrible. Wait.. that's no lag... it's
OK good, got my pics, phew! Wish I could have spent more time talking and less time lagging. Oh look, a message. Oh no, Eluna is going to bed! I was supposed to drop in and see her /slaps forehead. Sigh, I will try again tomorrow. Fingers crossed!
Ok, now I've gone and used up all my quota. No more internet. That will not do. Must go buy a data block, it's a disaster to be at work with no internet. There. Disaster averted.
Oh, I know what I haven't done, my transmog post for the mogolympics. Thank goodness I have a draft of that.
Woah, look at all this reading I have to catch up on! Off I go to read Tome, Matty, JD, Khizzara, Cymre, Stoppableforce, Kia, Gnomey, Fannon, Akabeko, Zwingli, Hyperious, Zellviren, Grimmtooth, Kamalia...
Oh, wow, look at the time. It's after 8pm! Talk about a long day... though I did have a long lunch, I shouldn't complain. Shucks, the kids will be in bed already.
Ooh, almost finished my surgeons says! Time to pack up and go home! Hmm, I wonder what I should do tonight???