Things to do before Patch 5.0.4 - Kill Lady Jaina Proudmoore

Ah yes, everyone is busy farming Scholomance and Scarlet Monastery for those items that can never be gotten again - Alannah's Embrace, Cadaverous sets, Scarlet Tabards, Dog Whistles...

Though I do like those things (I already have the Dog Whistle) I can't really wear Alannah's Embrace for transmog, Cadaverous stuff would probably just sit in void storage hogging space, and the Scarlet Tabard, though a great trophy, I will probably never wear.

Az came up with the GREAT IDEA - we have to kill Jaina Proudmoore whilst she is still in Theramore.  Because we will not have the opportunity to do it again.


It started with just me, Aza and Roshii, and though we were whittling her down slowly.  The attacks that she does are:
  • Blizzard - not nice to stand but easy to avoid
  • Summon Water Elementals - have only 3k health so were easy to get rid of
  • Fireballs and Fireblasts - yeah.. ouch
  • Teleport - annoying as hell!  She drops you in the sea just outside Theramore.
And when she had teleported all three of us outside (as in the first person ported didn't make it back inside in time) she reset.  GRRRR!  We had even got her 1/4 of her health down, I think.

Hmmm.  We need more people.

We asked Execute to come, and he said "Who's that?"
"The Alliance boss ruler of Theramore," replied Aza.
"Is there an achievement?"
"No."
"Then why are you killing her?"
"For fun... and because we won't be able to kill her there come Wednesday."
It was like pulling teeth.  He didn't want to come.  That's ok, there are other people around!



We rounded up Dragonray on her warrior (Heartfyre), Peanut, and Jinjersnaps on her hunter (Delehrium) and off we went again.  Much better that time.  With 6 of us there, we had a much better attempt and at least we had time to fly back after being teleported.  I never got ported, which was brilliant - with the agro whores around, I was pretty safe.  Exe turned up at the end - probably just to gatecrash our victory picture!


Take that Jaina!  For the HORDE!

Comments

  1. You just reminded me of my visit there yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh nooooooo! I'm going to pretend I didn't read this. Just passing through, didn't see anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a pretty cool idea, I'm gonna try to get a mini SR raid group to do this as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic idea! I wholeheartedly approve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can always count on you thunder for some alliance killing :)

      Delete
  5. Such a shame that Jaina's life was snuffed out before someone could finally write her into a strong character role like she always deserved.

    /sniff

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jains always irritated me too...but I bet she finds a way to spawn...oh! Forsaken Jaina!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'LL DEFEND YOU, JAINA! For the Alliance! :-P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(