Hunting Gnomes in Harpy's Nests - a Navispam post

I sent Erinys of Harpy's Nest a DM on twitter to ask if I could visit her - she is one of the original people that I followed and admired, and I was hoping that she would say yes.  A few days passed and I had no reply and I thought maybe she was a bit shy about it.  But I eventually got a YES and I was so thrilled I went to go look for her.

Erinys was shy at first but soon warmed up and admitted to me that she was nervous.  We then chatted about blogging, her grandmother (she seems to very close to her - stories, her blog name etc).  She talked about how her priest is now her preferred toon, much to my regret, since I love druids so much but you have to admit her gnome is fetching.


She is a cute little thing!  She is wearing the Venomshroud Silk Robes which match her green hair very nicely.


These dwarven wagons and kegs are great for taking pictures with.  My gosh, my boobs are going to fall out of that bodice...


Thank you Erinys for letting me come and visit :)  It was so happy to see one of my blogging buddies in the pixel.  See, I don't bite!  And I was glad I was Alliance so you don't spit on me :P  Navispammed ya Erinys!

Comments

  1. Yay! If I'd known you were going there I would have sent a hug with you for Erinys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erinys used to stop by my blog sometimes! :3 She's a sweetie. Such cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Erinys is busy pet battling I suspect! She's just as sweet as you apple :D

      Delete
  3. Totally and fashionably late to my own party!
    Ty for coming to visit and you're welcome to return at any time. My husband was sad to have missed you, especially since he insists his gnome is far cuter than mine (definitely deluded though) :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When I come back I will have to make an effort to see him though I doubt he could be cuter than sproutling!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(