Friday, August 17, 2012

Hi this is Grimmtooth from Grimtooth's troops... a Navispam post

I saw Grimmtooth (of Grimmtooth's Troops) on really late (1am or so for me), and I should have been going to bed, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity! I had already missed 2, didn't want to make it a third!

As I've mentioned before, I knew of Grimm when I heard him on Jasyla's TNB.  And then Zwingli wanted me to visit him (I think coz he thinks Grimm is a swell guy) and so I went to read more about him to see if he'd like a visit, and he was quite enthusiastic to meet up.


And guess what... I was still on that roof where Askevar left me :)  Even when I saw Nymphy and Orv and BBB I didn't managed to escape the roof.


Grimm showed me his awesome chicken mount!!! And doesn't have a beautiful pet - Hawkbane is amazing!

So I had to comment on his odd looking transmog... I felt bad, I'm not the fashion police but it was a really odd choice.  I asked if he was copying an NPC or some game character?  Sheepishly he told me that he was halfway through mogging a set.  I do like those shoulders though - I have used them in a transmog set before (well played with one on MogIt).

I was falling asleep on my keyboard so I had to say my goodbyes.  But at least I managed to Navispam my other Effer target!  And you know what... I still forgot to ask for a lift to get off that damn roof.



6 comments:

  1. LOL. Sorry about the roof :) I can help you down if you like sometime :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Askevar :) Oh it's not TOO bad, it is a cool funny talking point though! Oh, and I have been looking for you every time I get on to see if MAYBE you were on and could get me down... but so far no luck :)

      Delete
  2. The view is lovely from there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like especially having the keep (or is that the cathedral?) in the background!

      Delete
  3. I'll go login and see if you're still up on the roof in Stormwind!

    ReplyDelete