Hi this is Grimmtooth from Grimtooth's troops... a Navispam post

I saw Grimmtooth (of Grimmtooth's Troops) on really late (1am or so for me), and I should have been going to bed, but I didn't want to miss the opportunity! I had already missed 2, didn't want to make it a third!

As I've mentioned before, I knew of Grimm when I heard him on Jasyla's TNB.  And then Zwingli wanted me to visit him (I think coz he thinks Grimm is a swell guy) and so I went to read more about him to see if he'd like a visit, and he was quite enthusiastic to meet up.


And guess what... I was still on that roof where Askevar left me :)  Even when I saw Nymphy and Orv and BBB I didn't managed to escape the roof.


Grimm showed me his awesome chicken mount!!! And doesn't have a beautiful pet - Hawkbane is amazing!

So I had to comment on his odd looking transmog... I felt bad, I'm not the fashion police but it was a really odd choice.  I asked if he was copying an NPC or some game character?  Sheepishly he told me that he was halfway through mogging a set.  I do like those shoulders though - I have used them in a transmog set before (well played with one on MogIt).

I was falling asleep on my keyboard so I had to say my goodbyes.  But at least I managed to Navispam my other Effer target!  And you know what... I still forgot to ask for a lift to get off that damn roof.



Comments

  1. LOL. Sorry about the roof :) I can help you down if you like sometime :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Askevar :) Oh it's not TOO bad, it is a cool funny talking point though! Oh, and I have been looking for you every time I get on to see if MAYBE you were on and could get me down... but so far no luck :)

      Delete
  2. The view is lovely from there!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like especially having the keep (or is that the cathedral?) in the background!

      Delete
  3. I'll go login and see if you're still up on the roof in Stormwind!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(