A Skip and A Gnome Away - A Navispam post

So guess who whispers me and asks me to come visit! My favourite PvP gnome!  How could I resist another Aussie blogger? Gnomeageddon of Armageddon's coming sent me a message and I admire his smartarse mouth and writing so how could I say no!


Dara was there too.  Dara the storyteller (or Skip)!  I was happy to meet such a literary genius :)  She also guest posts on Gnomey's blog sometimes.  I chatted to Gnomey about what I'd been doing lately and I wondered why he hadn't posted in ages - he said he'd been pretty busy.


The lovely Dara gave me a ride around town.  I want one of these rocket things, so useful!  I guess I do have Vial of the Sands though....


And I was tired so me and Gnomey went to sleep on the altar in Stormwind Cathedral.  It's so pretty inside there.  And my word, he's tiny.


A shame I can't ever PvP with them, since they're the wrong faction.  Perhaps I shall meet them on the other end of the battlefield one day :)  Wonder if I would even notice their names if that was the case?  LOL.

Gnomey has been Navispammed!

Comments

  1. I'm glad to hear Gnomey is alright since he's been so quiet and I'm glad to see you're not stuck on a roof this time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He's had a flurry of posts lately! I feel happy - maybe I woke him up!

      Delete
  2. Yay, Gnomeageddon! There's a name I haven't seen in a bit!

    I will refrain from any gnome punting today in his honor. :-P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol ambermist I would think this post means open season on gnome punting!

      Delete
  3. I've played with other bloggers in game and it's been a blast too! I love reading posts about people playing with the others around the 'net. Too bad I'm not Aussie, otherwise, I'd pay you a visit :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you're back in the game Aidrana! I want more videos... your morchok one was awesome!

      Delete
  4. My KoS list has been updated... I mean my Wave on Sight list... mmmm

    Thanks for the visit, and the frequent Navispam, it is people like you that refresh my love of the game an spark the time-short blogger in me.

    TIME-short I said! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for letting me visit and the invitation! You two were fun and charming and I am glad to see more aussie bloggers.
      If I ever see you in a bg we must take a pic of it! Though your alliance teammates might be killing me first and ruin the opportunity...

      Delete
  5. Thank you for the visit and the time you spent with me. I have spent some time looking through older Navi spams and find them delightful and charming and an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was lovely to meet you Dara and knowing you were skip adds that extra awesomeness into the whole encounter :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(