Sunday raiding - Ulduar 25.. AGAIN???

Ulduar has so many achievements, you can't get them all in one go!  It takes a few goes to get them, and I was determined to do the ones that I needed, which are all the non metas (ie not for the mount).

I dragged Dragonray and Sammach (on his priest) to the raid - yay they are horde now! - and we had a few guildies and so we had a half decent group with 15 in it.  I had to ring Bish to come too and then JD turned up at such an early hour!  Arv was on of course being our tank that saved the day!  JD came on Saintvache and Dragonray had a flailing fit of OMG starstruck on the floor.  I was happy because not only did I hear Bish's voice for the first time ever in the 6 years I've known him (and it's damn sexy mind you!  Thank god he talks on the PHONE) but JD spoke as well so I got a preview of his voice before his TNB interview! LOL!!!

Did Dwarfageddon and Unbroken and Taking out the Turrets on Flame Leviathan for those who needed it.  Skipped to XT and did Nerf Gravity Bombs, Must Deconstruct Faster and Nerf Engineering.

Then to Kologarn.  It was a good thing we had numbers because we needed to do With Open Arms.  We wiped the first time and we got it the second time.  Bloodlust helps! :D


Ah, Auriaya.  A nice long fight to get Nine Lives.  And to make dirty pictures on the floor :P


Then multiple wipes on Hodir to get these two achievements, but we also got I have the Coolest Friends (had to laugh at that - so true, right?) and I could say that this Cache was Rare.


I stuffed Thorim up :(  We were almost going to get the Lightning one and I got hit in the last 5 seconds.  /cry  I had a swearing fit.  Faith chastised me.  I was contrite.  I still feel bad though.

Then onto Freya and we did these two, but also got Getting Back to Nature and Con-speed-atory as well.  That was just after 11, and Bish did pick up a few (though only 2 I think) legendary bits.  Hopefully better luck as we push through Ulduar.



 So it was a good night.  I'm happy.  Achievements make me happy :)

Comments

  1. Grats on more points!

    Slightly jealous of all you Aussies and Americans, wish the regions weren't so divided.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you ask me all those EU server people seem to have more fun and shenanigans. Definitely more Faff!

      Delete
    2. Agreed on the faff, but maybe I just don't know the right people but seems a lot harder to get the EU doing stuff.

      Delete
  2. Still wish I would start to say "stuffed up" instead of what I do actually say...I get the Potty-Mouth Chieve!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I wish I said it more too! I accidentally said the f word in front of a patient and their mother yesterday...

      Delete
  3. Definitely a fun morning, thanks for inviting me and grats to all on their achievees!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Told you everyone looks at you like an honoraryFrostwolf!

      Delete
  4. I'm jealous you got a JD voice preview, I'll have to wait for the interview!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should have heard me squealing in raid!

      Delete
    2. Nah, the confusion was even better. I waited until like halfway through when she was denying being a celebrity. Threw her RIGHT off.

      'Course, you didn't call MY voice sexy....

      (not that I blame you, lol)

      Delete
    3. Mrs Amateur would have my head... and haunches for Sunday roast...

      Delete
    4. Heh. Mrs. Amateur is much more laid back than that. Jai threatens to have me all to herself with some regularity. The Mrs. would probably just like me out of the house for a day!

      Delete
  5. I was going to say you could have called me but you seem like you're about done in the place now. You know how I love achievements.

    Grats though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) But you know you should try and get on that weekly pug that clears ulduar cross server doing meta achieves. Shards are rarely taken and I saw quite few drop since they do all hard modes

      Delete
  6. I love achievements! Too bad no one running this on my server! Can you take me along next time :P I promise I will be a good girl :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(