Random Silly - Inbred cat

Lushnek sent me this today.  It made me laugh.


I tried to duplicate that in WoW, but this was the best I could come up with....

Roshii wants to gear up his tanky paladin, and wanted to go to Firelands.  But then he found that he could do LFR - so he didn't need to do Firelands anymore!  Which is just as well because we'll be going there for achievements in a fortnight - fingers crossed.

Shab and I had to destress after a not so good rated BG night - lots of learning tips though!  Jinj cracked it because some of our teammates were a little negative... and after that we had a lot of uncomfortable silences.  And floating down in EoTS is good!  We tried zerg strat for our flag carrying and boy, a single rogue just wreaks havoc!  We didn't win any games this evening, but there's always next time.

So we played EoTS for a few games after and at least we won every one.  That was satisfying. And I got an achievement as well for capping a troika of flags without dying - Bound for Glory.  That was satisfying.


Comments

  1. I don't think you could do much better than that screenie. Nice job and grats on the chieve.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a pretty good equivalent ingame inbred cat you came up with!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Not many bread vendors around I noticed...

      Delete
  3. The matchmaking gods were unkind to us last night. Hope one bad run doesn't turn too many people off.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I smell collusion...you and arv getting the same cheev in one weekend,

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What can I say slice? Great minds think alike /grin

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. What an apt thing to say, considering this post is about kittens... Ty :D

      Delete
  6. Testing this out :) I was trying to say the other day, that you did an awesome job with the inbred joke. Did you try and stick your head through the flag ? you know how sometimes it doesn't load up properly and you can sort of see your toon through it?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah I did try that, hoping I could do it (like how you do it with lock portals and stuff) but it's actually a solid wooden sign >< Otherwise it would have been an AWESOME pic :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

    I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you few interesting things or suggestions.
    Perhaps you could write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it!

    My webpage Black People Meet

    ReplyDelete
  9. bookmarked!!, I love your blog!

    Feel free to surf to my webpage: dating Sites for over 50

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(