New Officer in the House

Congratulations to Roshii who got promoted to Officer by Fue!  Navimie got the exclusive interview with the newly decorated rogue:

How did you feel about being promoted?
LOL, not sure.  I don't know if I want it.  I was joking with Fue.

Oh, how come?
Because I get angry too quick.

Well yeah, I did say as much :P you're pretty emo...
I'm not emo :P

/rolls eyes.  Whatever you reckon Roshii.
I'm pretty happy most of the time.

Well.... that was like squeezing blood out of a stone...  so anyway, congrats to Roshii on his promotion... and an extra congrats for finallly getting the Cursed Vision of Sargeras from BT today.  Man, I would love to have that in my void storage :)


Comments

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(