Grinning and Bearing it

Navispam strikes again!  This time Navimie wandered over to visit the one and only Big Bear Butt.  Mrs Bear was online and I sent her a whisper (her name looked like she was Mrs Bear, but I didn't want to get it wrong) wondering if one of her guildies was on - and she immediately said "Oh you're looking for BBB?  He's on his mage."  So I whispered Mr Bear and told him who I was....

... though it's not like he couldn't tell that already because I was on a toon called Navimie...

I was hoping to get a family shot, but mama Bear went to bed and Baby Bear was in bed, so I had to content myself with the man himself.  But you know how it is, I didn't want Mrs Bear wondering who the hell is this woman who has come to take pics with my husband??!

BBB asked me where I'd like him to be, and I said he should go to his favourite spot and summon me.  Which he did.  That place in Mulgore where the killer critters run free.

Now I've been there before but I never noticed these cave paintings on the rocks!  Do you still call them cave paintings when they're not in a cave?


BBB and I tried to chase down one for a pic and we were eventually successful.  I swear they look bigger now but it's probably because I'm on a puny Night Elf  instead of my strapping Tauren.


We were both thinking Mylune needed to be here to let loose a little...  This prairie dog was watching us suspiciously...

Then we went to Org to see Garrosh himself!  However, being low level, I was shot out of the sky and off BBB's back (he was flying with his Sandstone Drake) and died, and then I was rezzed but was attacked not long after again.  I was worried but I shouldn't have been - BBB got rid of them quick smart.



There is something disconcerting looking at dead Wind riders.  It looks wrong.  So then BBB took me to check out Gallywix's thinking I'd be safer, but I didn't know that the Mooks would shoot me and kill me!  I died on the floatie.  But BBB fixed them up and so we took our final pic balancing on that amazingly sturdy floating rubber thingo.



Fun times :)  Big Bear Butt you have been Navispammed!


Comments

  1. Looks like a fun trip, that dead floatie shot is sure unusual... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I died upon dismounting and I was like.... what?? not again!

      Delete
  2. ROTFL! I'm sorry Navi, but that shot of you dead on the floatie horse just cracks me up. Wow, that was a fun and danger filled visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have to say of all the Navispam visits I've done so far, this was the most dangerous one! LOL

      Delete
  3. Navi, your tales of adventure hit the spot this morning! Fantastic and fun --seems grand!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That bear is a character :) Amusing, witty, cheeky AND fun? Who knew, right? :D

      Delete
  4. These adventures of yours are most entertaining; what a wonderful idea! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TY Thunderspank! LOL, watch out, you may be due for a Navispam soon! :D

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(