A home server visit - Moogyver

I got a tweet the other day from someone new - Moogyver.  And this person was on my own home server of Dath'remar!

Moogyver has a podcast called Spare Parts, which is a podcast about the Engineering Profession.  Not having any engineers myself, it's not something I would normally listen to, but when I had a listen, I thought to myself, "Wow, he has a good speaking speed and sounds engaging without sounding too rehearsed!"

So I sent him a tell, and wanted to add a picture of him to my wall of fame.  Even being on the same timezone and on the same server it's hard to catch up!  So I asked his guildies if he was online, and also sent him some in game mails. As it is with all of these things, it's a matter of swallowing my pride and looking ridiculous sometimes, but knowing that I only have good intentions.

Last night we actually managed to catch up in the pixel!  So we went and took come pics around Dalaran.

I wanted to tell him what a cool name he had - obviously a clever play on Macgyver.  He likes this spot next to the bike!  I asked him if he had one, he said, sadly, no.  So I took him for a ride in my bike.

I didn't get much chance to chat - Aza was ready to do Onyxia for achievements for me - so I had to leave off and say farewell.  Interesting that he isn't max level!  I haven't met anyone who blogged who wasn't max level - though that is a funny thing to say, because come expansion, all of us will be in that boat!

Consider yourself Navispammed Moogyver!



Comments

  1. That sounds interesting I'll have to listen although I deleted my engineer and now only have a baby one who's being pretty lazy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've got no engineers, it looks so hard to level! I think I want one just so I can wear goggles all the time!

      Delete
  2. Just a clarification, only Moogyver isn't max level :-) I have an alliance toon that is. I thought it odd that I use the moogyver name when recording, but don't have him at the apex, so thats my goal before MoP.. to be at 85 finally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just seems different you're using a non maxed out soon but I guess that's the fun of it :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(