WoW Video - Roshii and Souglyy Best Friends

Well with all this fantastic down time I could concentrate on some of my other activities!  Roshii and Souglyy asked me if i could make a video for them, and I asked them to pick a song and throw around some ideas for what they wanted to do.  They had no idea, they decided to leave it up to me.  Their first song choice, Michael Jackson's "The Way You Make me Feel" was a hard song to make a video to, and they changed it to Queen's "You're My Best Friend" which I think was a much better choice, and gave me lots of ideas.

Fortunately they were happy to have me directing them and reshooting scenes, and it didn't take that long, just two nights of work and shooting videos (the song is quite short) and clipping it just how I like it.  Having a new computer helped HEAPS - rendered it in just 6 minutes!  I was amazed what a huge difference a fantastic video card makes :)

I told them when I started uploading it that it would be about an hour, and they stayed up late so they could watch it.  So when it was live, I watched it while they were watching it together and listened to them telling me at the end that they really liked it, so I was glad.

So here it is.  Hope you like it as much as they did!


Comments

  1. Watched it so many times Navi! i absolutely love it. Thanks Nav <3

    -Roshii

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Roshii - yw :) I am really happy you liked it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Navi, I love it so much!! I can't stop watching it :) It's excellent! Your excellent! I couldn't be any more happier :)

    And now we have a video of us for ever :)

    Souglyy (Baha)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @souglyy - it pleases me to no end you like it that much! I like it too! Haha it won't be long before you overtake my views of it.

      Delete
    2. I do, I really do, thank you ever so much :)

      Delete
  4. zomg navi! the ending was much better than the other! was brilliant!! awesome work!
    - Aza

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely - absolutely lovely! Got a big smile on my face, watching them go from their humble "salad days" to glory, but always by each other's sides- just charming!! Happy Endings All 'Round!

    ReplyDelete
  6. One more try as Anonymous with Firefox! Loved the video especially seeing the taming of the first pet!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awsome work Nav.

    And thats not all the video card, thats 32gb RAM :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Aza - LOL you like the ending because I put your cameo in there :D but ty :)
    @Matty - TY Matty, you're such a romantic at heart :)
    @Anonymous - Ancient, is that you? I'm glad you liked it :)
    @HK - Thanks HK, oh yeah, that 32GB RAM would help a little :P

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome stuff Nav, you need to rename the blog to Days of our Frosties :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Tout - LMAO that is a clever idea! I like it :) but not enough to change the blog name though :)

      Delete
  10. Nice work Nav. I'm sure the two stars will cherish that for a long time and each other... Best of luck to you 2

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Cymre - TY, the 2 of them really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. PERFECTION! The mounts spinning on the rock in Deepholm made me giggle. So sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(