Pimp my Roshii - Mogging without consent

Roshii coined an awful term yesterday, he called it Mog raping.  Mogging without consent.  I was horrified, that sounded so terrible!  Is that what I was doing?  Gosh, all I want to do is play dress ups, using items that someone has and imagine what it would be like on them with other gear!  Anyway, he was wearing a set with his Mimiron's flight goggles and he asked me what I thought, and I thought it was ok, but I was pretty sure there are some sexier choices.  So, what I'm going to say is that if I was a female orc, and I had those goggles, these are some of the things I would be wearing.

(I did say that Roshii had to use those goggles in a set. Because I wanted them and he wanted them and I said if you take them you better use them or I'll be upset!)

So here are some options I thought up.




Other options are the Bard's Tunic, and Bard's gloves, which I've modelled here.  Saber leggings are not a bad option either.

Roshii has never liked the Bard's Trousers.  So I don't think he'll be putting them on his rogue.

Comments

  1. if u try to dress up my lock in that outfit u made a few weeks ago, u will make me a sad panda. On topic, i like ur mog for roshii! get him to get it imo!!
    -Aza

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aza - that outfit was supposed to be WORLD'S WORST WARLOCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, that's a pretty awesome look.

    I wonder if I should start pimping my guildmates...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Navi and I both know, a word of caution: if you start a DK, and have any BoA pets or mounts, it's a pain in the tail to get rid of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lady in Red is looking at me... run away, RUN AWAY!!

    Nice work, Navi, and I hope you win the goggles next time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @JD - ask them, I bet they would love some fashion tips from the Mog Madness master!
    @Matty - I think the moral of this story is never start anything you want to delete. Don't know how Ancient deletes all the time.
    @Kam - me too, because I already have this set ready to mog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wanted the blue eyes -- that'll teach me!

      And I am thinking a more kosher term might be "Mog Hijacking"-- what do you think?

      Delete
    2. Too mouthy, but the idea was good! So I've shortened it to the more hip sounded mog-jacking!

      Delete
    3. It is official...mog-jacked. Can we get credit in the Urban Dictionary?

      Delete
  7. Looks better on my female Orc nav ;) -Rosh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Roshii - you know, I was actually thinking it looked better on my female Tauren Rosh :P

      Delete
  8. Just shows the love we have for our toons :)

    -Rosh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the Look!
    -Pando

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Pando - TY, I love those goggles can't wait to get one for ME!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(