Silly Sunday - WoW Mad Libs

Effraeti made me do it.  She said Poneria made her do it.  But it was on WoWInsider today, and I can't resist so I decided to put my words in and see what story would come out of it.

What am I talking about?  Mad Libs!  So I have to do these words, and then I can put it into the story that I have no idea what it's about so here goes.
  1. ADJECTIVE
  2. PROPER NOUN
  3. ADJECTIVE
  4. PLURAL NOUN
  5. PART OF THE BODY
  6. NAME OF FAVORITE DEAD ALLIANCE PALADIN
  7. PAST TENSE OF A BODILY FUNCTION
  8. ORC NAME
  9. EMOTION YOU FEEL WHEN YOU LOSE A REALLY IMPORTANT ROLL BY 1
  10. FAVORITE FARM ANIMAL
  11. BODILY FLUID
  12. TAMEABLE CREATURE
  13. PART OF A SHIP
  14. COLOR
  15. PLURAL OF AN ORGAN FOUND IN THE HUMAN BODY
  16. NAME OF FAVORITE ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE
  17. ADJECTIVE
  18. NAME OF CLIMATE
  19. NAME OF SEASON
  20. ADJECTIVE
  21. LARGEST NUMBER YOU CAN IMAGINE
  22. FIRST WORD YOU CAN THINK OF
My Answers:
  1. hairy
  2. Baine
  3. fat
  4. fish (plural)
  5. rump
  6. Uther the Lightbringer (I don't know any dead alliance pallies except this one!)
  7. farted
  8. Mankirk
  9. enraged
  10. cow
  11. urine
  12. wolf
  13. mast
  14. red
  15. brains
  16. Peaked Dalaran red
  17. clingy
  18. tropical
  19. Spring
  20. itchy
  21. 70 billion
  22. Donkey 
Here goes:
Once upon a time, the HAIRY king of Stormwind, Varian Wrynn, was sailing on his ship, the Pride of BAINE, when suddenly an orcish warship came out of the fog! “Battle stations!” the king ordered. “We will not let them take the FAT FISH!” Two troll hunters fired arrows at Varian, narrowly missing his RUMP. “By UTHER‘s ghost! That was close,” Varian FARTED.
Garrosh Hellscream, warchief of the Horde, ran out onto the deck of his ship, the MANKIRK‘s ENRAGE. “Varian, you cowardly COW! Come face me, and feel the might of my Mag’har URINE!” Garrosh lunged forward and, with the grace of a WOLF, landed on Varian’s ship. The two fought until the MAST was RED with BRAINS.
Suddenly, Chen Stormstout appeared in a puff of PEAKED DALARAN RED. “Stop this at once! Your battle has cut off shipments of the ingredients to my prized new ale, CLINGY TROPICAL SPRING Stout! If this continues, we will never have enough for Brewfest!” Varian and Garrosh looked at each other’s ITCHY faces and agreed that this fighting was pointless. “Garrosh, what do you say we let bygones be bygones and have 70 billion drinks together at Brewfest?” “A true warchief partners with DONKEY!”

The end.

OMG what a ridiculous story ><  This is what one does on holidays!

Comments

  1. LOL! That's some holiday you got going there Navi, you and Chen Stormstout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He called him a COW?? I suspect this will be the baseline story for MoP

    The Horde will follow Baine Bloodhoof to slay Garrosh!


    - Toutie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(