Mini post: Guild News and Gossip

Oh my goodness, poor Bladewind, I totally forgot to mention that he had a baby boy last week (9 April) weighing 3.2kg!  So Jur and Bladewind are now happy parents, and still overseas, but I'm hoping he comes back soon and fills in our healing raiding spot since Gutsy seems to be less and less interested in raiding lately.  No Guts no Glory, I guess!


And in other news, the raiding week may be cut short since my favourite lovebirds are meeting up this weekend!  However, I have strongly encouraged them both to raid on Sunday night, because there is nothing like sitting next to your loved one and raiding when you can hear each other's voices and exchange a kiss when you're about to down a new boss. And hold hands whenever possible.


Yes yes I hear the groans of disgust from the audience.  So I'm a bit soppy ok? :)

Comments

  1. I can't wait to actually see him, I'm all butterfly's and so excited :) Its going to be the best few days :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Souglyy - I am excited for the both of you! Wonder what people are going to say at raid tonight? :D

      Delete
  2. Who? You throw out some juicy guild gossip and don't say anymore :(

    Please tell.

    Ayelena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Ayelena - OMG Ayelena, you read my blog, have you not figured it out :D I will tell you when I get online to raid tonight!

      Delete
  3. Are you sure you want them to hold hands DURING the raid?
    No only they will have to raid one handed (its okay for Baha since hunters can autoshot with no hands)
    But also the Monitor will probably only take up a small portion of their visual fields...

    BTW anyone going to Beta test D3?
    KsRet

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I've been a stranger online the past few weeks, but I got a fair idea who it is

    ReplyDelete
  5. @TotA - A hopeless romantic!
    @Ksret - You know how it is when you're in LURVE! I keep telling them that they should raid together so they can have a memory of raiding together and each time they raid they'll remember having the other person next to them. But they refused - sigh, silly buggers! I will NOT say a word about it next week!
    @Faithy - I think I've hinted it ... A LOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my wife, and being able to verbally communicate in the same room during raids is aces. However, no way am I holding hands while healing the party...

    ReplyDelete
  7. @JD - I don't mean hold hands the WHOLE time, you know holding and touching hands at some times... I think I'd like to be able to reach out to touch or pat my partner when I dont' need to heal (eg like I'm in an icecube or something)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(