Day 5 of an AFK WoW addict

More sightseeing on the cards today, with Buckingham Palace our first stop.


Luckily other famous London tourist spots were only a short walk away.  Westminster Abbey and Big Ben were exciting to see.


It was soon afternoon - time for High Tea at the Ritz Hotel!  Dress code was dressy - nice shoes and clothes for girls, and coat and tie for boys.

So this is what was on the menu. Goldthorn tea please!

The scones are not on the table yet, they wanted to bring them out after sandwiches were done. Conjured bread sandwiches anyone? Dwarven Mild, Smoked Salmon, Cured Ham Steak, Massive Turkey Leg and Vegetarian Food sandwiches to choose from.


Carrot Cupcake (well a slice of a big one!) and Honey Spiced Lichen Greasy Whale Milk.

High tea took a while, and by the time we were done, it was almost 3pm.  I said to my sister we should go to the Transport Museum, since we could wipe that off in an hour.  So off we went to Covent Garden... and...

ALL THE EGGS WERE AT COVENT GARDEN!!!  My sister and I went nuts taking pictures of all the eggs there.  Here are some of my favourites... but you can look at the rest here.










Aren't they gorgeous?  I realised the time, and I headed into the transport museum to look at all the old trains and trams and cars.





Compared those to the wheeled and mechanized transport options we have in World of Warcraft.



Comments

  1. I'm glad I'm not on your holiday, I'd gain 10 pounds!

    I love the eggs, especially the one with someone peeking out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving these diary entries! We addicts can't help but compare everything to wow, can we xD I hope you're enjoying your holiday! Now get off the computer and go see stuff!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(