New Rare pics this week

With Roshii getting all his rare mounts this week, he had been a major contributer to my Rares library with not only Poseidus and Aeonaxx, but also managing to see Ankha as well. He also saw Blazewing!



Ankha is one of the spirit tiger beasts in Mount Hyjal.  Another lovely tiger skin, I am glad Roshii managed to nab a shot of the beautiful yet elusive rare.

I thought this was a cool picture of Engineer Whirleygig because you can not only see the rare you can also see Kerrigan in the shredder!  Starcraft fan alert!  I already have these 3 rares but these are some better pictures of them.



And I came across one of my favourite rares again - Lady La-La.  I decided to engage her and watch her for a while and see her cool abilities again, and it occurred to me, I should do what Euphyley does and video it!  So here is my little video of Lady La-La with her abilities being performed on me.

Comments

  1. Dance cow, dance!!! Hehe, Lady la-la has got to be one of my favorite rares too. I actually lol'd the first time I fought her. Even her outfit is great...look at those glasses! Gotta love Blizz and their pop culture references. =P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Euphyley - LOL yep! You know how dorky I am about pop culture references :)

      Delete
  2. That music is from the encounter? Ha that's so awesome navi - Roshii

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Roshii - :D I hate killing rares but I do like to listen to that encounter.

      Delete
  3. You're lucky you have so many people helping you get those elusive rares. Well done Nav :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Cymre - I wish I had 2 of me so one could be online all the time so I didn't need help :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(