Farming for Transmog sets is HARD
Tier transmogs are so easy. I liked my T6 look for raiding. But I wanted something a bit more badass for PVP, so I had been trying to get this set that Effraeti made for me:
- Head – Dementia Hood (or Swashbuckler’s Eyepatch as an alternate)
- Shoulders – Rageclaw Shoulder Pads/Cabalist Spaulders
- Chest – Wolf Rider’s Padded Armor/Imposing Vest
- Hands – Bard’s Gloves
- Waist – Swashbuckler’s Belt
- Legs – Scaled Leather Leggings
- Feet – Bard’s Boots
- Back – Illidari Cloak
So... if anybody comes across some cool looking leather that's on this list, don't hesitate to pass it on to me! I'll buy it off you!
In the meantime, this is what I'm using for my PVP Transmog. I really wanted to use my Blazewing's Furious Kilt so I built this set around it. Except for the staff, that was non negotiable.