Please be patient.... blog look under maintenance!

Trying to update my blog look, coz I'm sick of it and The Daily Frostwolf is turning 2 soon, so I've decided to muck around with it a bit.  There may be a few hiccups here and there as I'm trying to fix it, so please be patient!  I want everything to be perfect by January 10 (That's TDF-DE's birthday!)

Anybody want to send me any pics for a new guild banner?  Will be busy trying to make a new one in the next few days.  And boy does the description of my blog need an update... Cataclysm killed our 25 mans!

Comments

  1. suggestion for a guild banner, get the GM and all the officers out for a screen headshot of them all! or all of them sitting on their frostwolf howlers =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(