New Rare pics this week

I was so happy this, week I got the rare I had spent AGES looking for, and he was finally up. I logged in and Cymre said to me that the Uldum rare was up half an hour ago... so I raced out to see and there he was!

You need a group to kill him so I was just happy to take his picture.  Yay!

So I went clearing up some of those Alliance Zones - like Loch Modan:

Optimo was hard to catch!  It runs up and down a cave in the southeast of Loch Modan and you have to chase it to try and catch it.  Granted it does pause for 1 or 2 seconds when it reaches the mouth of the cave but it really is hard to grab unless you put it in combat.








Anyway, a few more snatched from around Azeroth. 




Went to those Burning zones (Burning Steppes, Badlands, Searing Gorge) and found a few more I didn't have.  Still can't find that horse :(







Comments

  1. You're welcome :)
    You have quite a few a I don't have. I'll have to rectify that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Cymre - Thanks for letting me know, totally made my day! And I do like it when you have Cymre instead of Bubbles as the name :) Let me know if you see that horse!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, will do. I agree, it's annoying it doesn't show my name under WordPress or OpenID, I need to resort to Name/URL :S

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(