IntPiPoMo - Number 35 - Pagoda of druidism
Ang of Revive and Rejuvenate is doing screenshot posts again, and has invited us to join her for International Picture Posting Month (IntPiPoMo), to post 50 screenies for November.
This structure is next to where you teleport to Moonglade as a druid. I have often wondered what each level means, and over the years I have made up my own idea about it.
- The base of the structure, with it's moon represents Elune - the goddess of the moon - who gives Moonkin their powers
- The second symbol with a tree, likely represents nature.
- The third tier symbol is a bird - perhaps symbolising Aviana, from whom we get our flight forms.
- The fourth tier is difficult - are those antlers and a staff? Perhaps they symbolise Cenarius.
- And the final symbol I am really unsure of. Isn't that the star of Bethlehem? I'm wondering what that means in World of Warcraft - or even in druidism. Perhaps it is meant to symbolise rebirth.