NPCs in WoW - Celebrity Chefs

This post is part of my Celebrities and Personalities as NPCs in WoW series.

I was busy trying to gather some pics for NPCs named after celebrities (see my other Celebrities post) when I came across this guy (Flay) on my way to Harrison Jones.  So I started hunting down NPCs named after famous chefs and here is my list!


Robby Flay is a play on Bobby Flay, celebrity American Chef and owner of 10 restaurants as well as host of a number of Food Network cooking shows.

Bario Matalli (a pun on Mario Batali) is another American Chef and culinary personality.  Interestingly on an episode of Iron Chef America he battled against Bobby Flay (and lost) so maybe that's why he's Sous Chef instead of Head Chef.

Gordon Tramsay (Gordon Ramsay) is the foul mouthed British (Scottish) celebrity Chef, with many TV series to his name.  Apparently he is highly critical of Batali and in turn Batali has banned Ramsay from his restaurants. Rawrrrrr catty!  If you click him he even says "Do you have what it takes to stay in my kitchen?0"

Chef Boiardi (Chef Boyardee is a brand of canned pasta goods in the US) is named after Ettore Boiardi the founder of that brand.  Not known to us here in Australia, I wonder if any American readers can comment?

 Thomas Kolichio (as in Tom Colicchio) is another American celebrity chef - a judge on the TV show Top Chef for many seasons.

Chef Legassi (Emeril Lagasse) is yet another American Celebrity Chef with shows on Food Network.  This NPC even says "Bam!" and "Kick it up a notch!" which are his catchphrases.  He is also doing a brand of canned pasta goods, like Boyardee.

Get their looks:
Weapons/offhands - Spider-Splatter Mace, Cookie's Tenderizer, Last Month's Mutton
Hat - Chef's Hat

Comments