Highlights of the week from my Blogroll

There have been so many times I wanted to write in my blog about other people's blogs and what they think, that I think I might start a weekly thing where I write about what has moved/inspired/amazed/educated/awed me caughty my attention in other people's blogs in that week.

Jasyla's post this week was the most intruiging for me, looking at the mana saved/gained having Moonglow which reduces spell cost by 3% per point, versus Furor which increases mana by 5% per point.  Some great graphs and explanations (I feel like I am back at Uni trying to learn something!!!).  However I already have 3 points in Moonglow and points in Furor, so this is more useful I think if you're trying to decide between the two.  Highly recommended if you're interested in numbers!


Ok, the main thing that amazed me was... Saunder is Aussie??  The amount of Aussie WoW bloggers out there amazes me, and the fact that I am reading their blogs.  I thought most of these guys were Americans.




This post is so true!  Time management with 2 kids and choosing which dailies to do has really been brought out with my WoW gaming!  People often ask me how can I play WoW when I work 10-11 hour days AND have 2 children?  Well kids go to sleep and I don't know what others do when their kids go to sleep but I raid!  I can't remember how I got to this blog, I think it was via Fannon's blog.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for linking me! I'm really glad that you thought my post was worth while. :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I hope these comments work! Not sure why people can't comment lately, it makes me sad :(