Thursday, June 16, 2011

15 days of Screenshots - Day 4 Greatest Accomplishment


This post is part of my series in participation of Saz's Through your Interface 15 day screenshot challenge.


Day 4: Greatest Accomplishment

Proud of a boss kill? Excited about taming that rare? Over the moon about getting a title? Show us your greatest in game accomplishment!


I was very happy when we got our Ironbound Protodrakes from our Glory of the Ulduar raider (25 man).  I actually think it is a very attractive mount.  The Bloodbathed one is not so nice, I think because it's too brown.  And when we finally did this achievement I was so happy, one because I got to get some shards (I am still doing my Ulduar 25s in an attempt to get my mace - still need 10 shards!) and two, because it was my first (and so far, only) 25 man dungeon achievement drake.

1 comment:

  1. I'm rather jealous of you for the Ironbound Proto is indeed a sexy mount. I certainly hope you manage to get the rest of your shards for that legendary sometime soon!

    ReplyDelete